Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
we are anyone that is supporting biden.... i think the democrats were serious last time around, but took waaay too much for granted... look, trump was a buffoon in 2016 and it was clear to anyone with two functioning brain cells... hillary figured she could beat him purely off of that fact, hence why she wouldn't set foot in wi, mi, or pa.... but trump won anyway because he was also a blank slate....

now trump has a record, yet 80%+ of the morons who backed him in 2016 are as gung ho about him now as they were then.... yes democrats had record turnouts in their primaries, but guess what, trump was getting record turnouts too, and he wasn't even running against anyone.... it's like seeing trump fukk up day after day didn't faze his supporters any....

so i don't want biden or his supporters to get cocky like hillary did, we need to look at this like we have our backs against the wall... if you've ever watched a basketball game, you know, you've seen a team up by 15 points with five minutes left, but end up losing the game -- because they got cocky and sloppy down the stretch, because they begin to believe they COULDN'T lose -- like hillary did....

true, the public isn't being apathetic... neither are trump voters.... they're ready to go... in the middle of a pandemic where people are dropping like flies, they are at protests blocking AMBULANCES from getting SICK people to hospitals... we are not dealing with rational people here....

i live in michigan and whitmer is talking about reopening the state's economy on may 1st... meanwhile, rabid ass trump supporters are crying at a fever pitch that that's too long to stay closed, irreparable harm will be done if we don't open sooner.... that's a fukking week and a half from now... this is what we're dealing with...

is he...? that's encouraging news if it's true... i certainly want this clown out of office....

that's because i am scared.... what...? i'm honest, trump could win this....

Nobody is cocky in 2020 and people in those swing states been voting any GOP member out of their seat. The stakes are too high and the pandemic still making people stand out in long lines. Believe me.....no Dem is taking the poll for granted. They gonna get up and vote anyway. That's why a lot of people have the "sledgehammer on ants" mentality for Democrats. If that Wisconsin race had people waiting online to put that judge IN A PANDEMIC, no one is going to,sit out for 2020. Those tricks Russia played aint gonna work out This time.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Biden said on his podcast that whoever is in office Jan. 2021 will be facing an situation similar to FDR in the mid 1930’s.

He’s all for creating jobs through infrastructure and green energy but I think many people still view Trump has being better for economic recovery. He has to get that addressed going forward.

Either way, a number that large isn’t going to help Trump at all. Quite the opposite.