Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Its a factor in the general election esp YouTube and Facebook. Trump campaign has already booked to have their branding on YouTube's page on election day...

Sanders by far has more reach on those platforms than any Dem not named Barack Obama.

Hillary had a good online base too. People forget that.
I think Hillary was better online than Bernie. :manny:

Pantsuit nation was a hit:gladbron:

That said, they're going about this all wrong.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
people have to always consider there is a difference between polling registered voters and likely voters... registered voters are people that at some point in their life for whatever reason registered to vote, even if they have never actually voted.... likely voters are most likely to actually go out and vote... winning registered voters is worthless, because 50% of registered voters don't vote.... who biden needs to win over is the majority of likely voters, people that will actually show up at the polls... so i said all of that to say this, it all comes down to turn out... that's why i'm not even slightly encouraged seeing biden leading trump in all the polls, to me at this point it's meaningless.... we need to fight for every vote and act as if we're waaaay down in the polls... because in reality, biden isn't winning by as much as it appears to be, if he's even winning at all....
You keep saying that "we" need to fight for every vote but who is we and what makes you think Democrats aren't serious this time around?

I get the cautiousness but I'm not seeing the apathy among the public even early on that was apparent in 2016.

Besides that, Biden is up in almost all of the recent "likely voter" polls.

Yeah it'll end close but we know that.

Last edited:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I pray to God Biden wins. My fellow Bernie supporters, and I felt the pain too, but Biden is maleable and can be pushed into a progressive presidency. Plus he's not an a$$hole like Hillary was. We have no hope with another 4 years of Trump:picard:.

Progressives pushed Biden to the:

Public Option
Loan Forgiveness
No new fracking
Free 2 year college

yet they’ll still complain. :francis:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
he gotta learn to let that pain go :wow:
he’s the only one who never used his political position for paid speeches or to write a book

how long are you going to let the Bernie bro’s continue to spam/troll this thread.
:unimpressed: shyts ridiculous. They do the same thing everyday.
giphy.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
one thing to keep in mind, is the hillary clinton factor playing such a massive part of the republicans' winning strategy in 2016

in 2016, during the primaries trump's opponents were talking about how trump was a lying piece of shyt the ENTIRE time. then the p*ssy grabbing tape came out, and they were all throwing up their hands in disgust. "i cant support this guy". but when it came election time, their message was "i dont always agree with him, but hillary clinton is the antichrist. we cannot let hillary clinton win the election"

they just dont have that card to play this time around :yeshrug: it just doesnt work on a joe biden like it did on hillary clinton. she's been a right wing boogieman for 2 decades and she was the PERFECT democrat for the republicans to have to justify voting for trump to beat

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
one thing to keep in mind, is the hillary clinton factor playing such a massive part of the republicans' winning strategy in 2016

in 2016, during the primaries trump's opponents were talking about how trump was a lying piece of shyt the ENTIRE time. then the p*ssy grabbing tape came out, and they were all throwing up their hands in disgust. "i cant support this guy". but when it came election time, their message was "i dont always agree with him, but hillary clinton is the antichrist. we cannot let hillary clinton win the election"

they just dont have that card to play this time around :yeshrug: it just doesnt work on a joe biden like it did on hillary clinton. she's been a right wing boogieman for 2 decades and she was the PERFECT democrat for the republicans to have to justify voting for trump to beat
Prayers up. lol

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
You keep saying that "we" need to fight for every vote but who is we and what makes you think Democrats aren't serious this time around?
we are anyone that is supporting biden.... i think the democrats were serious last time around, but took waaay too much for granted... look, trump was a buffoon in 2016 and it was clear to anyone with two functioning brain cells... hillary figured she could beat him purely off of that fact, hence why she wouldn't set foot in wi, mi, or pa.... but trump won anyway because he was also a blank slate....

now trump has a record, yet 80%+ of the morons who backed him in 2016 are as gung ho about him now as they were then.... yes democrats had record turnouts in their primaries, but guess what, trump was getting record turnouts too, and he wasn't even running against anyone.... it's like seeing trump fukk up day after day didn't faze his supporters any....

so i don't want biden or his supporters to get cocky like hillary did, we need to look at this like we have our backs against the wall... if you've ever watched a basketball game, you know, you've seen a team up by 15 points with five minutes left, but end up losing the game -- because they got cocky and sloppy down the stretch, because they begin to believe they COULDN'T lose -- like hillary did....

I get the cautiousness but I'm not seeing the apathy among the public even early on that was apparent in 2016.
true, the public isn't being apathetic... neither are trump voters.... they're ready to go... in the middle of a pandemic where people are dropping like flies, they are at protests blocking AMBULANCES from getting SICK people to hospitals... we are not dealing with rational people here....

i live in michigan and whitmer is talking about reopening the state's economy on may 1st... meanwhile, rabid ass trump supporters are crying at a fever pitch that that's too long to stay closed, irreparable harm will be done if we don't open sooner.... that's a fukking week and a half from now... this is what we're dealing with...

Besides that, Biden is up in almost all of the recent "likely voter" polls.
is he...? that's encouraging news if it's true... i certainly want this clown out of office....

Yeah it'll end close but you sound scared.
that's because i am scared.... what...? i'm honest, trump could win this....

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I don't think your family members can speak for everyone involved in the movement sir. But them voting for Biden without concerns is troubling. lol
Considering the number of Older black people who voted for Biden, I think your point that black people who grew up during the civil rights era caring is just wishful thinking on your part.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Considering the number of Older black people who voted for Biden, I think your point that black people who grew up during the civil rights era caring is just wishful thinking on your part.
Cool, believe what you want. :yeshrug:
But none caring would be a huge statistical anomaly. Who is really thinking wishfully? :francis: