Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I think what you meant is the people who did march for civil rights and did protest Mandela's imprisonment and might be offended this guy lied about their sacrifice they made don't matter to you. Just say that instead of speaking for unnamed other people. :francis:
My whole family was knee deep in the Civil rights movement.

They voted for Biden without concern. :unimpressed:

People who fought for civil rights and received civil rights don't give a damn about someone saying they were there when they weren't. :mjlol:

Wasn't like they had a Facebook check in for marches :pachaha:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
:ld:

Neither Harris Nor Sanders digital campaigns made a difference in the end.

Its a factor in the general election esp YouTube and Facebook. Trump campaign has already booked to have their branding on YouTube's page on election day...

Sanders by far has more reach on those platforms than any Dem not named Barack Obama.

Hillary had a good online base too. People forget that.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
My whole family was knee deep in the Civil rights movement.

They voted for Biden without concern. :unimpressed:

People who fought for civil rights and received civil rights don't give a damn about someone saying they were there when they weren't. :mjlol:

Wasn't like they had a Facebook check in for marches :pachaha:
I don't think your family members can speak for everyone involved in the movement sir. But them voting for Biden without concerns is troubling. lol

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Its a factor in the general election esp YouTube and Facebook. Trump campaign has already booked to have their branding on YouTube's page on election day...

Sanders by far has more reach on those platforms than any Dem not named Barack Obama.
What? Biden needs to pick Harris as his VP so she can organize a boycott of YouTube for this. :mjlol:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Florida polls

Always add the marigin of error the GOP # :francis:
people have to always consider there is a difference between polling registered voters and likely voters... registered voters are people that at some point in their life for whatever reason registered to vote, even if they have never actually voted.... likely voters are most likely to actually go out and vote... winning registered voters is worthless, because 50% of registered voters don't vote.... who biden needs to win over is the majority of likely voters, people that will actually show up at the polls... so i said all of that to say this, it all comes down to turn out... that's why i'm not even slightly encouraged seeing biden leading trump in all the polls, to me at this point it's meaningless.... we need to fight for every vote and act as if we're waaaay down in the polls... because in reality, biden isn't winning by as much as it appears to be, if he's even winning at all....

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So why does he lie all the time? How do you know he’s not in this for money or power? Age dictates he wouldn’t have a second term, that’s pretty much a given

he’s the only one who never used his political position for paid speeches or to write a book

In-house is the best thing they can do. Bernie and Liz were doing it in house.

Biden campaign is like one of those companies you work for that has endless meetings to set up a meeting. :mjgrin:

how long are you going to let the Bernie bro’s continue to spam/troll this thread.
:unimpressed: shyts ridiculous. They do the same thing everyday.