Official Better Call Saul Season 5 Thread

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After the scolding and eye opening she served Lalo I see her as some Cartel Consigliere/Money washing CEO in the Br B. future.
One thing is for sure, Lalo defenetly respects her more than he does Saul lol
Agreed. And just in case anyone forgot she definitely knows Saul's lying cause she saw his coffee cup with the bullet hole at the start of the ep.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lalo see's the bigger picture its the only reason he aint kill Kim and Jimmy. Kim told him about he need to clean his house it made him think. He know Gus up to something killing them would have buried a secret.

Kim,Nacho and Lalo make it to the next season.
Kim only reminded him he doesnt trust Vargas Or anybody else beyond his family. A cold breeze of ether

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rewatching the 1st two episodes of season 1. For starters, I can see why he doesn't want Kim to be just a public defender because he was just that and he was at his most depressed state struggling as a public defender.

Also, it's crazy how ALL of this started over a skateboard con that went wrong. The thing, the Jimmy back then, still had the ability to bullshyt his way out of the situation. Jimmy right now was so out of his game, dealing with PTSD and dehydration that it's a good thing Kim was there.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Kim sealed her fate with that shyt:merchant:
If she sealed her fate I think it'll be related to Gus having an issue with her knowing too much. I could be wrong but I think Lalo would be too obvious a choice, and I think he actually bought what she said. Jimmy was about to fold but she came through. If he didn't believe her I think he would've popped her right then.

But with Mike now knowing how much Kim knows? I dunno.

Then again, Mike knew she was in the game out in the desert, and for all he knows she was just telling Lalo what she thought was true.

I dunno...maybe we do get Kim in Season 6. I hope so. She's arguably the best part of this show.