Official Better Call Saul Season 5 Thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with you. I think we’re saying the same thing, just slightly different ways. My point is, I think the things that make Lalo, Lalo would never have stood for Walt’s bullshyt. And I don’t think Walt’s value to the bottom line would have swayed him the way it always did with Gus.
Lalo would of simply threaten walts family to keep him in line, Walt would of never killed his dealers

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I said this before, but I feel that's too obvious that Kim is killed off. Also, that would kill any remaining motivation for Jimmy to keep going. Like he said in this episode, the ONLY thing that keeping him going is his love for Kim. What I think what's going to happen is Kim is going to be forced to disappear for her own safety and that's where the vacuum cleaning guy come into play. I predict that Jimmy is going to make a deal to remain with the cartel as long as she goes away to who knows where. And that 100K is what is going to be used for her escape. And it makes sense considering she already quit her job and she has no family. That's my best suspicion.
Wrong. Why would he be a cartel lawyer working at a strip mall? Lalo paid him a 100k in cash , if he was working for them he would be well off . Also how would Saul know the vacuum guy? He isn’t that established to run across that type of guy. I think Gus is going to put him in play for him. I think Gus will remove Lalo and his price is Saul getting his local dealers off and him feeding information to Crazy 8 to keep the DEA off his radar. That make Sense. Kim is a wild card and after that phone call no chance would he want her around. She is a female Walt right now.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Lalo would of simply threaten walts family to keep him in line, Walt would of never killed his dealers
Yes he would . Walt is way smarter than Lalo and would have plotted his way to overcoming Lalo. Also you leave Jesse out of the whole story. Walt killed those dealers because of Jesse . Jesse was the wild card and I think Lalo would have killed him way before . Walt is the cook. He is worth more than 50 million cash which is what the cartel turned down from Gus. Walt could produce a billion dollar a year profit for them.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes he would . Walt is way smarter than Lalo and would have plotted his way to overcoming Lalo. Also you leave Jesse out of the whole story. Walt killed those dealers because of Jesse . Jesse was the wild card and I think Lalo would have killed him way before . Walt is the cook. He is worth more than 50 million cash which is what the cartel turned down from Gus. Walt could produce a billion dollar a year profit for them.
Walt is smarter but the only thing that saved him was frings dream of a super lab. Sure Lalo is more controlled then the rest of the Salamanca’s but I still think he kills Walt or simply kidnaps him and takes him back to Mexico.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being that he was in the opening scene of this season... it should be understood by now that they likely filmed the entire season prior death. Robert Forster died just last October.
Naw, they filmed his scenes during el Camino

• Dap
Reactions: hex
Daps
KIM IS RIDE OR FCKING DIE!!!!! YOOOOOOOO

Take it from BCS my fellow kings. If yo' girl ain't willing to back up your bullshyt story to a CARTEL BOSS one hunna and have bigger balls than a certified killer, she ain't the one for you :wow:

"Tell me the story again!" :troll:

"Tell me the story again!" :ehh:

"I paid good money for this story, so I think I can listen to it as many times as I want..." :leostare:

"...So, tell it again." :demonic:

JEEZ.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wrong. Why would he be a cartel lawyer working at a strip mall? Lalo paid him a 100k in cash , if he was working for them he would be well off . Also how would Saul know the vacuum guy? He isn’t that established to run across that type of guy. I think Gus is going to put him in play for him. I think Gus will remove Lalo and his price is Saul getting his local dealers off and him feeding information to Crazy 8 to keep the DEA off his radar. That make Sense. Kim is a wild card and after that phone call no chance would he want her around. She is a female Walt right now.

I'm not saying he's going to stay that way. You forgot that there's a FULL season left that we have to go until we have the Saul Goodman of BB. But as of right now, he's involved with the cartel and everyone by now knows about Kim. The only logical thing is that Jimmy pushes Kim away and she disappears. If anything, Mike would have that type of information as by now he deeply rooted in knowing that type if stuff. That 100K is going to serve a purpose and it's the type of price for the vacuum cleaner guy.

I agree she is a wild card and both are in danger which as of right now know all too well. Jimmy would be willing to anything to protect Kim, to include working for the cartel as long she has no involvement. It's even implied in the preview when she asked Jimmy about the fact he's going to do another thing for the cartel.

I also agree with Gus' motivation, but I think that's going to be happening in season 6. Lalo and Nacho are still weighing heavy Saul's head when he was introduced in season 2 of BB.So, neither of them are out the scene yet. Mike is going to be the middle man between Gus and Saul due to Saul never personally met Gus and have no clue who Mike works for. So, Mike is going to eventually serve as Saul's PI on the unknown behalf of Gus for exactly the reason you said, to keep tabs of Gus' dealers, goons, and associates as well as continue the lawyer/client relationship with Crazy 8. But again, that's something to speculate in season 6.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Jimmy and Mike came outta that desert looking like a couple of ducks in the window at a Chinese restaurant.

But at least they made it out.

Whatever the case, Jimmy is on the cartel radar and law enforcement radar since he pulled up with $7 million in cash. But the line between him and Kim is drawn even though she stepped over it by going to the jail to see “Mr. DeGuzman”.

Meanwhile, Jimmy needs to get his head in the game. Dude is dealing with PTSD and losing easy cases for his “regular” clients. And his movements in BB are proof that he finds a way to get his head back in the game.

Lalo is an amazing troll. I wasn’t a big fan of his character when he popped up but this dude looks/acts like Magnum PI mixed with Ace Ventura dipped in cartel sauce.

That scene with Lalo questioning him over and over reminded me of :ufdup: tripping up Caine from Menace.

But :ohlawd: to Mike for being the potential clean up man for Jimmy again. Really wish he took that shot while Kim stepped to Lalo. Dude lives to see another day.

Excellent episode.