Official Better Call Saul Season 5 Thread

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I think he realized that Kim's right. That there's someone in his circle that's playing both sides.

That even if Saul was involved in a shootout, that means that someone helped him get out of the situation AND someone had people ready near the spot to kill Saul.
Thank you! Makes way more sense to me now.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Pretty much Kim made him realise that he doesn't trust his own team and everything else is futile if he can't trust them.

Whatever plans he has for Saul and Kim comes after he cleans house.
i know we’re talking about a sociopath here but fukk, Lalo. He got your money, went through hell to do it, and is the only reason Lalo’s a free man.

leave ‘em be Lalo.

:damn:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Kim's also scared too. Once she saw the bullet holes in the cup she got scared. She even quit her job. She probably gonna want Saul to leave.
I dunno breh. You may be right but I feel like she’s almost all in on the goon life. She really loves Saul and I didn’t get the vibe that she was about to break up or kick him out. But after the Lalo ordeal who knows?

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
i know we’re talking about a sociopath here but fukk, Lalo. He got your money, went through hell to do it, and is the only reason Lalo’s a free man.

leave ‘em be Lalo.

:damn:
He's a bad ass man what do you expect? He was tormenting Jimmis fish without any signs of remorse.

Making us anxious just by repeating the same line and a creepy smile, is proof that the actor and writers deserve some major credits.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Oh shyt. I completely misunderstood the ending. I thought Lalo was leaving to go back to Mexico because he’s chilled out
:snoop:
Nope...he bought Kim’s story and knows that Jimmy did him a solid, but he still knows that he’s not just a random lawyer and I’m sure he suspects Gus may have hired him.

Or am I wrong on that? @hex ? Anyone?

I don't think he suspects Gus of anything. I think Kim's words fukked him up because:

1. Either she's telling the truth, and Saul is the only person Lalo can trust with $7 mill. Which obviously isn't good for his operation. Or....

2. Saul and her are lying, which means someone shot up Saul's car and tried to jack his money. Which obviously isn't good for his operation.

Either way he's like a bullet that Kim redirected, for the time being.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I’m not sure what I think is gonna happen with Kim BTW. @hex made a good point that BrBa was a show where everything happened exactly how you knew it would. Something about a snow globe world? Is that the term you used?

With this show we know it’s all gonna fall apart too, but I still don’t think it’s quite as predictable. I think a lot of us think Kim is gonna die. And if this were BrBa we’d probably be right. But this show “feels” more unpredictable to me. So at this point I’m thinking she may very well live.

I just know her and Jimmy’s split is gonna break my heart.

Clockwork universe. I referenced it in this post a few years ago:

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/9982725/

Fred.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
I know :mjcry:

I just don’t want him to hurt our wonderful Kim breh
We didn't see it but I know the mf had a boner during the scolding and the gun was there just to mask it.

I really hope they don't go the obvious Kim dies route.

She might go down as the best partner in TV history. Fr. Loyal. Smart. Supportive and in love #goals

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh shyt. I completely misunderstood the ending. I thought Lalo was leaving to go back to Mexico because he’s chilled out
:snoop:
Nope...he bought Kim’s story and knows that Jimmy did him a solid, but he still knows that he’s not just a random lawyer and I’m sure he suspects Gus may have hired him.

Or am I wrong on that? @hex ? Anyone?

Kim struck a nerve when she told Lalo that he needs to keep his own family in order and he got bigger problems than Jimmy.

Lalo realizes that is true. The fact that Saul did pull his end of the bargain. Lalo knows Saul was at least shot at. So why was he getting shot at and who?

I suspect Lalo is going to learn the truth the same way Gus did.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
I don't even think Lalo believed himself when he told Hector that he would calm Tuco down when he got out. Dude knows his side of the family is fukked up.

And I don't think I will ever get the image of Hector with the birthday hat on out of my mind. Classic.

tenor.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't even think Lalo believed himself when he told Hector that he would calm Tuco down when he got out. Dude knows his side of the family is fukked up.

And I don't think I will ever get the image of Hector with the birthday hat on out of my mind. Classic.

tenor.gif

:mjlol:

Yeah I think deep down inside Lalo knew that was the last time he'd see Hector. Dude is going back to Mexico and by his own admission the cops will be after him for the foreseeable future. Lalo is smart enough to know there ain't no way he could come back across the border any time soon.

Fred.