Official Better Call Saul Season 5 Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, that ending with them in the apartment was :wow:

Kim really is ride or die in a number of ways. Had Lalo with the :leostare: face while she was giving her defense. She really comes up big whenever someone is coming after Jimmy, I remember when she snapped on Howard when he was talking about Jimmy a season or 2 back :bryan:.

Jimmy/Saul really has come a long way. Remember when he was hanging out with senior citizens doing bingo :skip:. Now he has PTSD from attempted cartel robberies, life comes at you fast.

Can't wait to see how the season finale plays out next week.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Hector with the birthday hat. :dead:

How did Mike find out about Lalo returning? :dahell:
They had that guy tailing Lalo with a GPS Monitor in his hand.

Damn Kim makes me rethink my marriage ffs :ohlawd:

Watching my wife, thinking "what would this btich do if the cartel came looking for me:wtb:"

After the scolding and eye opening she served Lalo I see her as some Cartel Consigliere/Money washing CEO in the Br B. future.
One thing is for sure, Lalo defenetly respects her more than he does Saul lol

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
They had that guy tailing Lalo with a GPS Monitor in his hand.

Damn Kim makes me rethink my marriage ffs :ohlawd:

Watching my wife, thinking "what would this btich do if the cartel came looking for me:wtb:"

After the scolding and eye opening she served Lalo I see her as some Cartel Consigliere/Money washing CEO in the Br B. future.
One thing is for sure, Lalo defenetly respects her more than he does Saul lol
shyt, I forgot about the tail. SMH at myself for forgetting.

iseetrolledpeople

Daps
Columbians involved :gladbron:

B28E8F72D84A4C3D870772A0CBF2C38DD3EA02CC
:wow:
He is Lalo. Same charisma, laid back persona and a total psichopat.

Rep for the gif game.

iseetrolledpeople

Daps
I like that. He's menacing in his own way. Different from his cousins.
He is the most dangerous one. With Tuco and the Cousins, you know them. One second looking at them you know their buttons.

With Lalo though? You can't predict that mf. One momment he's thinking about tacos and quesadillas the next moment he's jumping into ditches searching for clues.

Him and Kim NEED to share an Emmy. It's their season no doubt.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
That shyt was amazing. While I like the show I don't love it as much as a lot in here but that shyt there was amazing. Had me pacing, biting my nails, wondering if he was going to just pull out and pop Kim right in front of Saul to send him a message. That's one of them earned moments where they've built up an unpredictable character where any outcome could make sense. And even better is how amazing they've actually used this being a prequel to their advantage. We know Kim, Nacho and Lalo aren't around for Breaking Bad so it just adds crazy tension to all of their scenes as we wonder why they aren't around Like last week with Mike and Saul in the desert it was great TV but we know they survive it so it takes away some of the drama.
The question of whether or not they were going to make it out of the desert wasn't the point at all. It was what happened while they were there.

No different than Walt/Jesse being kidnapped by Tuco or being stranded in the desert. You knew they were getting out, but in those two situations there was a lot of bonding between the two.