Official Better Call Saul Season 5 Thread

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
This show is on another level! I keep saying it’s not as good as Breaking Bad...but I don’t know if I really believe that anymore.

That final scene was had me all twisted up. Kim....baby....please... :sadcam:.......find the Vacuum guy’s phone number!:mjcry:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Juan Bolsa doesn’t care about Lalo. He doesn’t have the manpower to make a move against him. I think Kim dies next week. She talks way too much. You can’t reason with these people.

I said this before, but I feel that's too obvious that Kim is killed off. Also, that would kill any remaining motivation for Jimmy to keep going. Like he said in this episode, the ONLY thing that keeping him going is his love for Kim. What I think what's going to happen is Kim is going to be forced to disappear for her own safety and that's where the vacuum cleaning guy come into play. I predict that Jimmy is going to make a deal to remain with the cartel as long as she goes away to who knows where. And that 100K is what is going to be used for her escape. And it makes sense considering she already quit her job and she has no family. That's my best suspicion.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I look at it differently, all the Salamanca’s are unpredictable but lalo is actually intelligent (not in the way Walt or Gus is) with good instincts and he’s patient. He’s still a psycho but he’s not retarded like the rest of his family

I agree with you. I think we’re saying the same thing, just slightly different ways. My point is, I think the things that make Lalo, Lalo would never have stood for Walt’s bullshyt. And I don’t think Walt’s value to the bottom line would have swayed him the way it always did with Gus.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said this before, but I feel that's too obvious that Kim is killed off. Also, that would kill any remaining motivation for Jimmy to keep going. Like he said in this episode, the ONLY thing that keeping him going is his love for Kim. What I think what's going to happen is Kim is going to be forced to disappear for her own safety and that's where the vacuum cleaning guy come into play. I predict that Jimmy is going to make a deal to remain with the cartel as long as she goes away to who knows where. And that 100K is what is going to be used for her escape. And it makes sense considering she already quit her job and she has no family. That's my best suspicion.
Actor who plays vacuum guy is dead though