Official Better Call Saul Season 5 Thread

Daps
Now Gus will be aware that Kim knows the deal. That's a bigger concern than the Salamancas.

"Our actions must be UNIMPEACHABLE"

Kim got Lalo thinking about his team....namely Nacho

Kim is an outsider who just stuck her nose directly in cartel business.

To Gus and Mike she's a wildcard and no one in the game likes a wildcard

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really wish Lalo was in Breaking Bad. Dude is such an incredible character.

you replace Tuco with Lalo and Walt never makes it out of season 1 with his head intact. Wasn’t enough Heisenberg in him yet to deal with that kinda monster.

even the Walt who took out Gus might not have been able to deal with Lalo. Gus was a genius, but he had tendencies. And his priority was his business.

lalo is unpredictable. his only constant is his love of his family. that psycho woulda popped Walt the first time he created a headache.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you replace Tuco with Lalo and Walt never makes it out of season 1 with his head intact. Wasn’t enough Heisenberg in him yet to deal with that kinda monster.

even the Walt who took out Gus might not have been able to deal with Lalo. Gus was a genius, but he had tendencies. And his priority was his business.

lalo is unpredictable. his only constant is his love of his family. that psycho woulda popped Walt the first time he created a headache.

I look at it differently, all the Salamanca’s are unpredictable but lalo is actually intelligent (not in the way Walt or Gus is) with good instincts and he’s patient. He’s still a psycho but he’s not retarded like the rest of his family

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
That shyt was amazing. While I like the show I don't love it as much as a lot in here but that shyt there was amazing. Had me pacing, biting my nails, wondering if he was going to just pull out and pop Kim right in front of Saul to send him a message. That's one of them earned moments where they've built up an unpredictable character where any outcome could make sense. And even better is how amazing they've actually used this being a prequel to their advantage. We know Kim, Nacho and Lalo aren't around for Breaking Bad so it just adds crazy tension to all of their scenes as we wonder why they aren't around Like last week with Mike and Saul in the desert it was great TV but we know they survive it so it takes away some of the drama.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
How do yall feel about Juan Bolsa going at Lalo like that? think he'll find out? Also, I think Nacho dies next week in the finale.
Juan Bolsa doesn’t care about Lalo. He doesn’t have the manpower to make a move against him. I think Kim dies next week. She talks way too much. You can’t reason with these people.