Official Better Call Saul Season 5 Thread

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Should I watch??? Love BB

But the first few eps of this show was boring to me....
i'm always telling people i know irl to watch this show but that's the same thing they always tell me "i checked some episodes of the first season and wasn't feeling it" .. first couple of seasons dedicated too much time to jimmy's relationship with his brother, i always found that shiit boring. but after season 2 the show is straight piff. once they start giving more screen time to mike and re-introduce gus, it's breaking bad status.

if it's too boring watching all the stuff with jimmy and his brother you can skip any of those scenes, i honestly don't think you'd be missing anything too important. it's just character development for jimmy.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
i'm always telling people i know irl to watch this show but that's the same thing they always tell me "i checked some episodes of the first season and wasn't feeling it" .. first couple of seasons dedicated too much time to jimmy's relationship with his brother, i always found that shiit boring. but after season 2 the show is straight piff. once they start giving more screen time to mike and re-introduce gus, it's breaking bad status.

if it's too boring watching all the stuff with jimmy and his brother you can skip any of those scenes, i honestly don't think you'd be missing anything too important. it's just character development for jimmy.
All that time devoted to Jimmy and Chuck's relationship is what makes S3 so heartbreaking. Amazing season.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah. Ended a week ago.

Fred.

tenor.gif

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
S1 of BCS was boring first watch. I could say the same about most of S1 of BB. Enough to keep me engaged but not enough to sing praises. Season 2 for both shows is where they took it to the next level and became must watch to me