Official Better Call Saul Season 5 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yea but wouldn't tuco and the crazy brothers be on gus head knowing they were behind killing a family member? How can gus call them off of killing Walt? I'm sure they will make it all make sense I'm afraid of a mediocre end to that storyline unlike the ultra climatic crazy events that led to the end of the tuco gus and Jack the white supremacist storylines

How would they know? This is still 4 years before the events in "Breaking Bad". Tuco is still in jail. The cousins are still in Mexico. None of them have any idea Lalo is beefing with Gus, so if Lalo were to disappear they'd have no reason to suspect him.

Fred.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
binged this yesterday and it was pretty good, much better than season 4 IMO

Bagman was probably my favorite episode of the series so far, shyt was giving me Ozymandias vibes :wow: plus him drinking his own pee at the end was comedy

Hank and Gomez killed all their scenes and should've been brought back way before now but i guess it made sense storyline wise to wait

Howard continuting to get shytted on :mjlol: Meg from Family Guy gets more respect than that dude at this point

Kim is my favorite character in this but i feel like something bad is gonna happen to her :to: can't see any other reason why she would be completely absent from Saul's life once the BB events start when they basically on some Bonnie and Clyde shyt by the time the season ends

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why did mike encourage saul to drink his own urine in the desert?

that’s practically the last thing you’d want to do

surprised @ them writing that in

kim is the ultimate ride or die chic...absolutely in love w/ her character...thought she was gonna be a straight c*nt when the show started but damn man

got 1 more ep left

@ the expense of coming off being a victim of the moment I understand why some ppl say they enjoyed BCS more than BB...I liked that the role characters got some heavy focus on them and I’m impressed by the saul character and the actor playing him...should’ve won an emmy or two...I didn’t think he/his character could hold a series down @ all...w/ BB I didn’t like a lot of the main characters...I hated the jesse character or so I thought til I seen aaron paul in westworld and realized I don’t like the actor...he’s not good...the walter white character was well-acted but I still didn’t like the character that much...didn’t dislike him either...just neutral about him...and I couldn’t stand skylar and marie...I want to rewatch BB just to see the role characters from a new light now that I’m almost done w/ BCS but the thought of sitting thru some of these characters I disliked in BB almost makes it not worth it to me

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
kim laughing in howard's face :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

howard did not warrant this much disrespect this season :picard:

jimmy fukking w/ chuck’s insurance is to blame

but I get that jimmy is transferring the blame onto howard lol