Official Better Call Saul Season 5 Thread

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
the Cartel isnt full of super hero gangsta types...
...like any organization, there are people just working a job, and then there are those that live and die for the company.

There are cartel members (and affiliates) in Mexico that would be the equivalent to your everyday drug dealing low level criminal that is in and out of jail in the U.S.
How do you know this? Them motherfukkers chop heads... I don't think everyday folks work for the cartel unless they being threatened

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
How do you know this? Them motherfukkers chop heads... I don't think everyday folks work for the cartel unless they being threatened
ive talked to Mexicans (im in Chicago...one of the cartel hubs).

Not every single member is chopping heads.

People are people...
...people generally adapt to, and get used to whatever situation they are in.

For example...in the UK, knife/sword play is common because they dont have as many guns (you can see some videos on youtube).
Some of that shyt gets gruesome...the average cat in the U.S. that wouldnt hesitate shooting someone would probably think twice if they had to run up on someone...get in close range, and stab them to death (or chop them up with a machete)....but in cities like London, its considered somewhat normal for street dudes.

TheKid55

All Star
Daps
I'll be honest with you. Lalo feels too much of a tryhard to me :yeshrug:

His "too cool for school" act is very contrived and unconvincing :yeshrug:

Now if you want to see a real, natural villain look no further than Gus :wow:

TheKid55

All Star
Daps
I get what your saying but I see a little bit of Tuco in him but he's also funny as fukk.

He is. But sometimes the schtick gets too cheesy and you can tell it's being forced. Like when he goes from :demonic: to :pachaha: in a matter of seconds it seems more lame than cool

But that's just my gripe. Overall it's a very good storyline and way better than that boring ass lawyer shyt.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
He is. But sometimes the schtick gets too cheesy and you can tell it's being forced. Like when he goes from :demonic: to :pachaha: in a matter of seconds it seems more lame than cool

But that's just my gripe. Overall it's a very good storyline and way better than that boring ass lawyer shyt.

Unpredictable like tuco. Something that runs in the salamanca blood I guess.

:yeshrug:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Nah

Saul was moving without a care in the world during the Breaking Bad series.
Yeah but when they kidnapped him he acted like he knew someone was pissed at him.

They can go either way since that tiny scene gave birth to Lalo and Nacho.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Should I watch??? Love BB

But the first few eps of this show was boring to me....

Starts off slow like BB

I thought the first 2 seasons were boring as fukk. That's because I was expecting some BB type fukkery from the jump.

When I watched it again with the mindset that "this is Saul Goodman's story" the first 2 seasons writing was dope as fukk and it only gets better. Jimmy doing scumbag things right out the gate is hilarious. Just not at the BB level just yet.

Watch this shyt but start over breh

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

brilliant editing:russ:

tumblr_n7clyczVNx1r7cf6no4_r2_250.gifv

Id watch that shyt:pachaha:

Last edited:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
It’s funny, I just watched this finale and it dawned on me why people are having a hard time with Kim’s actions:

We’re doing it to ourselves.

We as an audience have been taught that Jim is Saul, and Saul = X

We’ve had all the signs of Kim’s issues since day one, but we fail to see them because....we’ll, she’s Kim, not Jimmie, and she’s not going to be like = X

Yet here she is and they are finally making it plain just how vindictive and spiteful and repressed she is as a character.

We have been trained that if a woman in TV or Film isn’t sexy and dangerous, or sexy and manipulative or whatever sexual innuendos they tag on her to remind you how she’ll use her sexuality to manipulate her prey.....that they most likely aren’t all those adjectives with the sex part removed.

Vince been playing with our emotions y’all.