Official Better Call Saul Season 5 Thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm guessing Gus made travel arrangements but then again he don't seem to like Nacho, so who knows. It's possible Mike throws him a life line.

Fred.

Gus doesn’t seem to be too involved in this hit, lalo purposely told one of the guys to report he was dead. That gives him hours and maybe days to find nacho on his side of the border. Unless nacho finds a signal for his cell help won’t be coming for him. That’s probably why they emphasized the cell phone signal situation

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Man a whole different arc in season 2/3. Changes to season 5B.

There was supposed to be a cartel boss (that later got changed into Gus) that would tell people to pick a random number between 1-33. Then he'd have them held down and knock out that vertebrae (because there's 33 vertebrae in your spine) with a chisel and a hammer. So you were essentially gambling with being crippled for life.

Anyway, that guy was supposed to kill Jesse. Walt was gonna kidnap dude and have him tied up in an abandoned house in the middle of nowhere. Walt would go out and randomly torture dude, as revenge for killing Jesse.

Walt had a gun set up so the guy could choose to commit suicide to end his own suffering. But the guy was a beast so he just took the torture.

One day Walt's son follows Walt out to that house, and finds the guy. When he tries to help him (since he has no idea who he is), the guy triggers the gun and kills them both.

Also, in season 5, Skyler was supposed to leave ABQ, with the disappearer guy. She was gonna slit her wrists in the bathroom, in that cabin in New Hampshire while Walt is trying to talk to her right outside the door.

Also, during "El Camino", Jesse was supposed to have insomnia the whole movie. Then at the end, when he's about to disappear, he sees a woman being robbed and tries to help her. Ends up getting caught and going to jail. In jail for life, he can finally sleep.

Fred.

Yeah if that is the case they made the right decision with not going this route, does not sound that interesting as compared to what we got.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lalo is definitely hunting for Nacho, because he needs confirmation as to who's behind the hit even though he more than likely already know. But, I doubt he's going to kill him outright, because he still need Nacho to be continue being that double agent shyt. I don't know how this would end, but Nacho would definitely going to be so trapped that he has to go to Saul to save him. Everything is going to tie up the whole "it wasn't me, it was Ignacio" scene. Guarantee Nacho and Saul is going to scheme something on Lalo.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Gus doesn’t seem to be too involved in this hit, lalo purposely told one of the guys to report he was dead. That gives him hours and maybe days to find nacho on his side of the border. Unless nacho finds a signal for his cell help won’t be coming for him. That’s probably why they emphasized the cell phone signal situation
Lalo is basically an apex predator - like a lion or a tiger. He gettin his prey :wow:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Lalo is definitely hunting for Nacho, because he needs confirmation as to who's behind the hit even though he more than likely already know. But, I doubt he's going to kill him outright, because he still need Nacho to be continue being that double agent shyt. I don't know how this would end, but Nacho would definitely going to be so trapped that he has to go to Saul to save him. Everything is going to tie up the whole "it wasn't me, it was Ignacio" scene. Guarantee Nacho and Saul is going to scheme something on Lalo.
I get where youre coming from. But I don't think Nacho and Saul teaming up makes any kind of sense. Why would Saul want any type of involvement with the cartel? Why would Mike clue in him yet again? Why would Lalo travel out of Mexico when he's wanted by US police? The amount of hurdles it takes to align Nacho and Saul is astonishing :heh:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

There was supposed to be a cartel boss (that later got changed into Gus) that would tell people to pick a random number between 1-33. Then he'd have them held down and knock out that vertebrae (because there's 33 vertebrae in your spine) with a chisel and a hammer. So you were essentially gambling with being crippled for life.

Anyway, that guy was supposed to kill Jesse. Walt was gonna kidnap dude and have him tied up in an abandoned house in the middle of nowhere. Walt would go out and randomly torture dude, as revenge for killing Jesse.

Walt had a gun set up so the guy could choose to commit suicide to end his own suffering. But the guy was a beast so he just took the torture.

One day Walt's son follows Walt out to that house, and finds the guy. When he tries to help him (since he has no idea who he is), the guy triggers the gun and kills them both.

Also, in season 5, Skyler was supposed to leave ABQ, with the disappearer guy. She was gonna slit her wrists in the bathroom, in that cabin in New Hampshire while Walt is trying to talk to her right outside the door.

Also, during "El Camino", Jesse was supposed to have insomnia the whole movie. Then at the end, when he's about to disappear, he sees a woman being robbed and tries to help her. Ends up getting caught and going to jail. In jail for life, he can finally sleep.

Fred.
:picard:

He'll probably use some of these concepts in future shows (separate from BB, BCS), my god.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's

Fred.
The El Camino take actually would have made more sense to Jesse's character. I get why he didn't do it.. Audiences are too p*ssy..

I think Skylar killing herself would have been trying to be dark for the sake of it.. I don't see her killing herself with an infant child..

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
For those who believe this is better then BB, does this season surpass season 4 of BB. If not which season do you think is better then season 4 of BB?

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For those who believe this is better then BB, does this season surpass season 4 of BB. If not which season do you think is better then season 4 of BB?

I wouldn't say it's better but I feel that there's at least a conversation. More understated, more reflective than it's predecessor and with it being a bit more episodic I think that it may be a bit more rewatchable. But besides this one I think season 3 is right up there. The feud with Chuck got real ugly at the end there. Jimmy really destroyed man's and that ending is so tragic

Jimmy the gent

I'm still eatin off Lufthansa
Daps
Reppin
North Side Perth
In real life, I assume they are. You look at the more realistic stories like The Sopranos, Goodfellas and Narcos.... you don't make it high up unless you are a super savage :ufdup:
That's not always true breh, if u good earner:manny:

Michael Franzese is a perfect example, Dude became a capo without ever popping his cherry