Official Better Call Saul Season 5 Thread

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Coli needs to make this the new "IN" gif.
4vSBWXg.gif

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
i2j2qepep6u41.jpg

:wow:

So we went from "oh shes going do die" to "she's going to prison" in 1 week. These writers are playing with out heads :wtb:

It's good thst we have 2 years to recover from their manipulations.....:sadbron:
Her getting time is more plausible than death at this point. Really can't see Jimmy continuing on lawyering as Saul Goodman if she was harmed. He'd be way too broken. Hell, he even said so to Mike last night.

Last edited:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
i2j2qepep6u41.jpg

:wow:

Her getting time is more plausible than death at this point. Really can't see Jimmy continuing on lawyering as Saul Goodman if she was harmed. He'd be way too broken. Hell, he even said so to Mike last night.
Yeah NOW I see it that way too. This is a testament of the great writing. I mean, in 2 episodes she went from good girl to bad but still believable. Because we always saw her attracted to the little tricks, the small scams and all. Little crumbs here and there that showed her naughty side.

Unlike certain retard writers/directors that ruined our Khaleesi, BCS team did the turn perfectly.

Edit: damn I might be having some sort of PTSD of how they botched the whole Khaleesi / Jon story line because I am tight right now.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

exactly! i feel like some people missed how much of a "fukk you" her response was to jimmy. on some "YOU checking ME?!? !" shyt. as much of a "fukk you" as she would ever give him, since she clearly loves... something about the dude.

also, to the people tripping about kim being the hard one... from the very little we've seen of their lives, it seems like kim is the one who grew up hard, while jimmy was the sheltered/protected one.

that showed in their confrontation with lalo.

if anything i feel like that's gonna be her undoing. when pushed, she doesn't back down. jimmy goes into self-preservation mode (unless his ego gets in the way).

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lalo a damn genius. I thought he was gonna dip, but naw he went back to surprise them assassins. He pulled that reverse uno card on em:picard:

that look on his face in that last minute when he was walkin, this dude goin nuclear next season:lupe:

it might be over for Ignacio:to:

People sayin kim wont die and goes to jail, but its lookin like Lalo goin scorched earth policy for season 6
.Everybody can get it:patrice:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lalo a damn genius. I thought he was gonna dip, but naw he went back to surprise them assassins. He pulled that reverse uno card on em:picard:

that look on his face in that last minute when he was walkin, this dude goin nuclear next season:lupe:

it might be over for Ignacio:to:

People sayin kim wont die and goes to jail, but its lookin like Lalo goin scorched earth policy for season 6
.Everybody can get it:patrice:

might be over for ignacio? lol, it's a fukking wrap for nacho, or his dad at the very least. just a matter of who does the wrapping: lalo gunning from one end, and gus the first OG goon of new mexico ready to off his ass the moment he becomes a liability.

jimmy and kim are gonna be stuck playing both sides. because for now, lalo has connected nacho to mike and fring. but it's possible he still hasn't connected saul to nacho and mike. if anything, kim's speech puts even more scrutiny on nacho; as far as lalo knows, she was 100% on point.

when he finds out the truth tho... hustling howard becomes necessary, just so kim and jimmy can get the fukk outta dodge.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Is this confirmed?

Edit:Tony says in the Podcast shooting starts in September for final season.
Do you really think they going to be shooting in September?? Give me a break. If walking dead can’t get an episode edited after the season is already over and not to mention Fargo shot almost their entire season but can’t edit you think this show which is notoriously slow going be ready in 2021?? At best case 2022 or 2023.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
might be over for ignacio? lol, it's a fukking wrap for nacho, or his dad at the very least. just a matter of who does the wrapping: lalo gunning from one end, and gus the first OG goon of new mexico ready to off his ass the moment he becomes a liability.

jimmy and kim are gonna be stuck playing both sides. because for now, lalo has connected nacho to mike and fring. but it's possible he still hasn't connected saul to nacho and mike. if anything, kim's speech puts even more scrutiny on nacho; as far as lalo knows, she was 100% on point.

when he finds out the truth tho... hustling howard becomes necessary, just so kim and jimmy can get the fukk outta dodge.
Get out of dodge? Wtf you talking about? Saul is going nowhere . You going to edit his storyline from BB?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm :dead: at people talking about this is out of character for Kim. It's not even really about her "breaking bad".

It's about her taking offense anytime anyone (including Jimmy/Saul) questions her agency. Just last week they were about to get into a big ass argument about her leaving the Mesa Verde case, before Lalo showed up.

Then there was this scene:

And in that scene with Howard, he basically played her like she's just Saul's side kick and she's incapable of making her own decisions.

That's why she's suddenly going so hard at him.

As far as the whole Lalo vs hit squad debate....we seen the cousins kill an entire building full of goons last year.

So :dahell: at people suddenly needing realism in these scenes.

Ep was great and not at all what I expected. Which is why I watch a Vince Gilligan show. The only :what: thing is there was supposed to be a flash forward.

Fred.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did I miss a Cinnabon scene? There was some chatter before the episode that there was going to be.

Also how did Nacho open the lock?