Official Better Call Saul Season 5 Thread

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Do you really think they going to be shooting in September?? Give me a break. If walking dead can’t get an episode edited after the season is already over and not to mention Fargo shot almost their entire season but can’t edit you think this show which is notoriously slow going be ready in 2021?? At best case 2022 or 2023.
:ehh:I never said it was facts. I just posted what Tony said in the Podcast.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Look man....I promise you all I didn't read this interview, prior to my post.

But here's a Peter Gould interview from last night, where he confirms Kim is pissed because she's tired of people treating her like she can't make her own decisions.

And he says the "finger gun" thing was done on purpose by her, as a kind of "now I got you back" for when Jimmy surprised her last year, with the name change:

'Better Call Saul' Showrunner on That Dark Finale Turn

So she is partially trying to antagonize Saul by doing increasingly reckless things. Because that's what he's done to her.

Fred.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
So we went from "oh shes going do die" to "she's going to prison" in 1 week. These writers are playing with out heads :wtb:

It's good thst we have 2 years to recover from their manipulations.....:sadbron:
I hope it doesn’t end up being that long. As lomg as everyone in the cast and crew stays healthy from the coronavirus I can wait.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Terrible ending. Awful. Jump the shark . A whole hit team doesn’t kill one man. Kim acting like a complete moron .
Like @hex says, the quality of fiction has never been measured by its realism. Of course it’s crazy that a hit squad can’t get one guy. But if it jumped the shark, that’s not the reason why.
:yeshrug:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Yeah I went to IMDB to see his age and this mf was Tony's sidekick in Scarface :ohlawd:
:pachaha:The student became the teacher.
tumblr_nz7gn9BRUt1qa70eyo2_540.gif

Hector was in Scarface too.
101735796.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
As far as the scheduling for this show, they are currently doing a remote writers room via video conference. Due to social distancing, etc. So aside from not physically being in the same room, they are (so far) on schedule.

Now, whether or not they start filming in September, who knows? But I suspect the final season will start a bit later regardless, as it's 13 episodes instead of the usual 10.

Fred.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I know Mike & Saul look a bit older on this, but not enough for it to be really noticeable even In a prequel, but Don eladio really aged :merchant:

latest

latest
There’s also something about the lighting and/or makeup that they use on him, Mike, and Saul/Jimmy that IMHO makes them look older and can even be noticeably distracting.