Official Better Call Saul Season 5 Thread

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
giphy-downsized-large.gif

I'm stickin wit it. I dont see the writers having the cartels blow off Kim's head. Kim's gonna get in too deep and want out.

Kim will disclose to Saul that she knows someone who will change their whole identity. Her father, who she didn't want to be a part of his life because of what he does for a living. Being the straight lawyer that she was before, made her distance herself from him.

Saul chooses his career over Kim because he "is good at it. He feels alive" like Walt. Jimmy became a local celebrity and finally made a name for himself instead of being Chuck's little brother. Just like Walt and Grey Matter. Walt became the great hesinberg

I mean how else did he Jimmy get that contact? There was no hint that the "Vaccum Guy" was connected to the Cartel/Frings crew.

I think that's Kims Pops.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I'm stickin wit it. I dont see the writers having the cartels blow off Kim's head. Kim's gonna get in too deep and want out.

Kim will disclose to Saul that she knows someone who will change their whole identity. Her father, who she didn't want to be a part of his life because of what he does for a living. Being the straight lawyer that she was before, made her distance herself from him.

Saul chooses his career over Kim because he "is good at it. He feels alive" like Walt. Jimmy became a local celebrity and finally made a name for himself instead of being Chuck's little brother. Just like Walt and Grey Matter. Walt became the great hesinberg

I mean how else did he Jimmy get that contact? There was no hint that the "Vaccum Guy" was connected to the Cartel/Frings crew.

This idea is do stupid it’s unreal. Why doesn’t Saul get the vacuum guy contact from the vet? You know someone who is actually in the under world. I thank god you don’t write the show because it must skip tv,

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why? He shot Chris and that was a guy he worked with for years with no hesitation. He shot Cho in the hand for not calling him when he was under gunpoint from the cartel.

That's still 4+ years in the future. Mike ain't on that level yet.

Fred.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
would Mike really pull the trigger on Lalo tho if shyt went down ? Gus said anything happens to Lalo on American soil, it would mean war. Not sure Gus would be willing to risk all that for Saul.
It would still be to save their own ass tho. If Saul admitted that Mike saved him it would probably lead to war anyway. At least if he shot him they can still try to deny it and possibly even pin it on Saul.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
It would still be to save their own ass tho. If Saul admitted that Mike saved him it would probably lead to war anyway. At least if he shot him they can still try to deny it and possibly even pin it on Saul.
Eh hard to blame a sniper kill on Saul. Tbh I think if Saul starting talking, Mike would try to put a bullet in his head. If somehow the word got out, likely all three would be murked

Oville

Pro
Daps

Have to say, this all seems very plausible.

Oville

Pro
Daps
Then you are just as gullible.

What's so unimaginable about what was written. The parallels between Walt's descent into corruption and Jimmy's has been there from the start. We already know Jimmy's got a fetish for the rush of the hustle

Oville

Pro
Daps
What's so unimaginable about what was written. The parallels between Walt's descent into corruption and Jimmy's has been there from the start. We already know Jimmy's got a fetish for the rush of the hustle. Kim, I think is more than likely alive because but estranged because had she died, I can't see him getting in deeper with the cartel. He keeps doing what he does cuz he's gotten away with a lot. The only stretch is that vacuum guy is kim's father and while its a stretch its not implausible