Official Better Call Saul Season 5 Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Even though that'll be too fairytale Hollywood happily ever after for this type of Breaking Bad universe, it also makes the most sense about the point of the flash forwards. Jimmy/Saul/Gene has no other emotional attachment to anyone else who maybe still alive. His con artist homie is dead from a heart attack, Chuck is dead, there's absolutely nobody else BUT Kim and if she is killed off, then what exactly is the point of the Gene scenes? We know he's been exposed... unless it's about him coming forward and accept his fate. Who knows?

It might not be "happily ever after", it might be more like "Jimmy comes out of hiding to save Kim, and gives up his life but feels redeemed as he dies".

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sooooooooooooo tense!. :wow:. Kim showed her inner strength and determination. Jimmy is truly in over his head and it is sad to watch. Luckily, Mike is always there to save his butt.

Continue to love the quirky visuals: Kim and Lalo looking thru the bullet holes in the mug and car, respectively. Both know that Jimmy is lying about his experience in the desert but neither are able to get him to break.

Oh, poor Nacho! Even if he gets out from under the Salamanca's thumb, Gus has no intention of letting him go, unless he wants to leave in a bodybag. I know all of this is on him for going into a life of crime, but I still want him to somehow make it through this for his father's sake.

Definitely not surprised that Hector isn't down with the birthday parties and celebrations at the retirement home.....:heh:

Glad that they are showing that Jimmy has PTSD over what happened. But I suspect that once that day comes where he will forget about it (like Mike said), is going to be the day Jimmy is truly dead

Lalo is the great character :wow:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
o4z8ceaw6xs41.jpg

:ehh:

:wow:

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
It’s becoming more and more clear if Lalo was around during BB he would’ve taken care of Walt. He was the only Salamanca that could blend into regular world and criminal world like Walt and Gus could.

lalo would’ve creeped up on Walt During one of his high school chemistry classes “tell me the story” :heh:

Daps
The biggest tragedy of this show is that we didnt get Lalo earlier.

Imagine 6 seasons of Lalo piff :wow:

Dude better not die on monday they must realize what they have on their hands.

His actor prolly gonna move on to some third rate show to play an imitation of this character.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Yea, I doubt Mike could bring himself to shoot Jimmy. After killing his friend last season, I doubt he would put himself through that turmoil again.
Why? He shot Chris and that was a guy he worked with for years with no hesitation. He shot Cho in the hand for not calling him when he was under gunpoint from the cartel.