Official Better Call Saul Season 5 Thread

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
I'm one of the few that doesn't believe Kim will die.:hubie:
I think we will see her and Jimmy meet up again in the flash forward story they have been building up. :hubie:
Don't ask me how though.:hubie:

I kind of think Saul would be a darker character in BB if Kim died, especially if it came as a result of Saul dealing with the cartel over her wishes.

She might go into hiding or perhaps he really pushes her away in his attempt to keep her safe.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
I'm sure Mike was going to shoot Saul or Lalo based on what was happening. Mike told him in the car he needs to get the story right, so him pointing the gun at him while he's telling the story makes it pretty clear whatever he said next could have meant him pulling the trigger.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sure Mike was going to shoot Saul or Lalo based on what was happening. Mike told him in the car he needs to get the story right, so him pointing the gun at him while he's telling the story makes it pretty clear whatever he said next could have meant him pulling the trigger.

Especially when you think about it, the whole entire reason why Mike volunteered to kill his German friend, wasn't so much just because he went AWOL, but dude was about to spill everything to Lalo right before Mike intercepted the phone call. Had Saul done the same, that's a guarantee killshot for Mike. He may like Saul, but he'll be an automatic liability had Saul caved.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I'm sort of thinking Kim doesn't die and just disappears via the vacuum guy. There's no way Saul would stay in New Mexico with Kim dead. The show will probably end with Kim & Saul running into each other at Cinnabon :pachaha:

Nacho definitely gonna die though.
I'm one of the few that doesn't believe Kim will die.:hubie:
I think we will see her and Jimmy meet up again in the flash forward story they have been building up. :hubie:
Don't ask me how though.:hubie:

I'm starting to think that the whole point of the "Gene" flashforward scenes is that Kim is still alive in Nebraska around the time of the Breaking Bad finale.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm starting to think that the whole point of the "Gene" flashforward scenes is that Kim is still alive in Nebraska around the time of the Breaking Bad finale.

Even though that'll be too fairytale Hollywood happily ever after for this type of Breaking Bad universe, it also makes the most sense about the point of the flash forwards. Jimmy/Saul/Gene has no other emotional attachment to anyone else who maybe still alive. His con artist homie is dead from a heart attack, Chuck is dead, there's absolutely nobody else BUT Kim and if she is killed off, then what exactly is the point of the Gene scenes? We know he's been exposed... unless it's about him coming forward and accept his fate. Who knows?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
we got BB

a prequel to BB

maybe this time a sequel to BB?

Sequel gonna be Walt Jr following in his fathers footsteps. :troll:

I see people mentioning Kim getting out before things get too hot. Has the vacuum guy made an appearance yet this season? I don't recall. I know he filmed some stuff before passing away. Who knows if that was for season 5 or if they were already planning for season 6 tho.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
if Mike were to kill Lalo without Gus knowing, hed be dead in matter of hours. I dont think theres ever a point where Mike chooses Saul over his life and his family's life.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
if Mike were to kill Lalo without Gus knowing, hed be dead in matter of hours. I dont think theres ever a point where Mike chooses Saul over his life and his family's life.

I think Gus would try to figure something to make it work as he values Mike too much...

But your second point was wrong.. Mike was there ready to take that shot..

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I think Gus would try to figure something to make it work as he values Mike too much...

But your second point was wrong.. Mike was there ready to take that shot..
he could be ready to take that shot and my point could still be true - theyre not mutually exclusive. maybe gus told him to do it, or gus couldve told mike to do what he seems fit (but I dont think we're there yet, evidenced by the talk about nacho theyve had)

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
I kind of think Saul would be a darker character in BB if Kim died, especially if it came as a result of Saul dealing with the cartel over her wishes.

She might go into hiding or perhaps he really pushes her away in his attempt to keep her safe.
Read a bunch of theories saying that Saul's catcalling, sex bragging, and all the douche antics are out of character for Jimmy and they might somehow be an act to enforce the lie that he's single.

Last edited: