Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

full

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
I don't think I can wait until tomorrow this time. Do you guys have some live streams? And in how many hours does it start?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Hank and Gomez were only in one episode right? Wouldn't be surprised if they make an appearance. Or maybe another BB cast member. Doubt we see Walt and Jesse yet tho, save that for next season. I agree that nobody may die tonight but didn't Chuck die in a season finale, and Gus too if I recall correctly. So its not out of the question. What about Tuco? Haven't seen him around. Wonder if him and Lalo cross paths or if Lalo does something to break Hector trust and Hector has Tuco run the operation like he was in the beginning of BB. Also Krazy 8, he might make an appearance unless they gonna expand on his story a bit more next season and how he got involved with Jesse and the other guy who died in the beginning of BB, forgot his name. Emilio, I believe, oh wait that might be Krazy 8. The asian guy. Anyways, I think Saul gets himself into some serious trouble tonight and either has a falling out with Kim or gets someone in danger but we don't find out yet and if its Lalo and/or Nacho, Saul never finds out. I also see a preview of the lab construction being continued since now that we haven't seen much of anything done this season, won't be surprised if they hint at something for next. Maybe Madrigal gets a more active role this episode leading into next season. This should be just as great an episode as last week. Definitely gonna put some things in perspective and gonna give us lots of questions going into next season. Only thing we can do after the episode ends is start doing a lot of praying to whatever higher power you believe in, or a lot of ass kicking. :francis:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL