Official Better Call Saul Season 5 Thread

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
What's so unimaginable about what was written. The parallels between Walt's descent into corruption and Jimmy's has been there from the start. We already know Jimmy's got a fetish for the rush of the hustle
What the fukk are you rambling about? Kim father being the vacuum guy has nothing to do with Walt or Saul. Zero so please explain the gibberish you just responded to.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Better call Saul was trash to me but because of this lockdown I decided to give season 4 a shot ...Man that shyt was excellent :wow:

Can’t wait for this season to hit Netflix

:mjlol: @Comcast trying to charge 1.99 per episode when I already pay for the channel ..fukk kinda scam is that

But yeah great great season .I hope 5 lives up
To the set up

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Better call Saul was trash to me but because of this lockdown I decided to give season 4 a shot ...Man that shyt was excellent :wow:

:mjlol: @Comcast trying to charge 1.99 per episode when I already pay for the channel ..fukk kinda scam is that

To the set up

5 is the best one yet and the season finale is tomorrow. :wow:

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wish I didn’t check out :mjcry:

I know the theories and scene breakdowns are crazy in here

let me leave before I spoil myself :unimpressed:

That's the beauty of these threads though....you can scroll through them when you're bored and re-live it.

Nothing quite like watching a TV series in real time while The Coli thread is active, though. :wow:

Fred.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the fukk are you rambling about? Kim father being the vacuum guy has nothing to do with Walt or Saul. Zero so please explain the gibberish you just responded to.
Not to be a dikk but I don't know why you're acting so condescending when you got this obvious scene below completely wrong.
Mike was there to not back Saul up. He was going to rob the dealers. Gus wants Lalo in jail or involved in a war with another cartel. At the beginning of the episode, the guy who made the phone call tipped Gus off, he wanted Mike to take the money. Lalo didn’t call Gus and say watch my lawyers back.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mike was there to not back Saul up. He was going to rob the dealers. Gus wants Lalo in jail or involved in a war with another cartel. At the beginning of the episode, the guy who made the phone call tipped Gus off, he wanted Mike to take the money. Lalo didn’t call Gus and say watch my lawyers back.
I’m pretty sure he tipped bolsa off, that’s why those guys didn’t try to rob the cousins.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

To the set up

At the start of this season I was hoping it would be the last one, because I didn't know how much this show had left to tell.

Now, I'm so glad we have more after this season. We NEED another season to wrap this all up.