Official Better Call Saul Season 5 Thread

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
I do not think Mike was aiming at Lalo at all. He was using the scope to see what's going on and listening in to see if Saul was going to snitch.

If ANYTHING he was aiming to take out Saul had he told the truth and tell Lalo about Mike even being there.
It's a solid theory since Saul and Kim don't mean anything to Gus but I think he was aiming for Lalo. He even scoffed/had a angry face when Kim placed herself in front on Lalo.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I'm sort of thinking Kim doesn't die and just disappears via the vacuum guy. There's no way Saul would stay in New Mexico with Kim dead. The show will probably end with Kim & Saul running into each other at Cinnabon :pachaha:

Nacho definitely gonna die though.
they clearly showing that both only have each other in their lives. if kim dies, yeah Im not sure how saul can continue.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
I do not think Mike was aiming at Lalo at all. He was using the scope to see what's going on and listening in to see if Saul was going to snitch.

If ANYTHING he was aiming to take out Saul had he told the truth and tell Lalo about Mike even being there.
Yea, I doubt Mike could bring himself to shoot Jimmy. After killing his friend last season, I doubt he would put himself through that turmoil again.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Rewatching BB here and couldn’t help but to wonder what Saul was on about in s2 ep8 when a masked Jesse and Walt kidnap Saul and take him to a mine site in the middle of the night and threaten to kill him if he doesn’t accept their bribe geared towards handling Badger’s DEA case, anyway Saul is scared and tied up and trying to understand who the two are and he says it wasn’t him it was Ignacio and then asks if it was Lalo that sent them, Jesse and Walt have no idea what Goodman’s talking about then they go on to discuss Badger’s case.

Anyway this is linked at all to something happening in this season still of Better Call Saul or even possibly next season?

That is exactly why they introduced Lalo and Nacho in this series. To address whatever Saul was talking about in that ep of "BB".

Whether it happens this season or next season :manny: no idea.

Fred.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

Nah, mikes a professional he wouldn’t put the scope on em unless he was a target. He aimed for the heart, that’s a non messy kill shot.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

It's a solid theory since Saul and Kim don't mean anything to Gus but I think he was aiming for Lalo. He even scoffed/had a angry face when Kim placed herself in front on Lalo.

At one point, Mike was clearly aiming the gun at Saul. I'm not sure Lalo was ever the target either. I think Mike was just eavesdropping to make sure Saul didn't snitch. If Saul did snitch, maybe Mike takes everyone out. Or he would've just taken Saul out before he said anything.

iseetrolledpeople

Daps
I'm one of the few that doesn't believe Kim will die.:hubie:
I think we will see her and Jimmy meet up again in the flash forward story they have been building up. :hubie:
Don't ask me how though.:hubie:
Repping you 5 weeks straight if you're, hopefully, right!

#GodProtectKimmy

iseetrolledpeople

Daps
At one point, Mike was clearly aiming the gun at Saul. I'm not sure Lalo was ever the target either. I think Mike was just eavesdropping to make sure Saul didn't snitch. If Saul did snitch, maybe Mike takes everyone out. Or he would've just taken Saul out before he said anything.
Fcuked up situation all around. No matter who he kills it's a shytstorm. If Lalo dies they have problems with the Cartel. If Saul gets killed they confirm to Lalo that someone is behind it and killing 2 lawyers gets all the police involved.
The only thing certain is that my baby Kimmy defused a atomic bomb.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, I doubt Mike could bring himself to shoot Jimmy. After killing his friend last season, I doubt he would put himself through that turmoil again.

I'm sure he wouldn't want to, but there's a reason why we had that subplot of Mike trying to deal with killing the German dude that went AWOL and his reunion with Gus. Mike has accepted he's going to do what he got to do. Saul spilling the beans is an automatic death sentence by Gus. Mike killing Lalo also is a direct disobedience as well.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fcuked up situation all around. No matter who he kills it's a shytstorm. If Lalo dies they have problems with the Cartel. If Saul gets killed they confirm to Lalo that someone is behind it and killing 2 lawyers gets all the police involved.
The only thing certain is that my baby Kimmy defused a atomic bomb.

Word. Kim's the true MVP.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
I can't remember who it was that mentioned Gus wanting to take out Kim as insurance, but I like that better than the Salamancas going after her. Mike steps to Gus, she's not in the game, yadda yadda, don't do this or you'll cross a line, blah blah, Mike gets her completely off the grid and away from Saul, this is the price you pay, etc etc.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The scope was never fully on Saul. He moved it towards him and quickly moved it away. It was never on his body. Remember he's looking through a scope the entire time so he had to move it over to see Saul's position.

When he moved the scope to Saul he had just got done saying his car broke down so there was no way he was going to snitch. And if Mike shoots Saul Lalo would run. Makes no sense to kill Saul when if he's that worried about him dropping a dime he can just kill Lalo right then and there.

Mike wasn't shooting unless Lalo pulled his pistol.