Official Better Call Saul Season 5 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I’m really surprised I haven’t seen a “Hey Jimmy, You thought about the job yet?” Howard meme yet with Howards face in place of the other lawyers when he was on the other side of the door
There was a great one from last weeks ep where it's Howard that saves him instead of Mike in the desert. :mjlol:

Fred.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
When Mike called Saul and said don't hang up while Kim was standing in front of the door I knew for sure Kim was gonna get shot :sadbron:

Kim is the real MVP, she possibly saved both her and Saul's life by intervening :whew:

Two A-1 episodes back to back, reminds me of the last two episodes of S4 of Breaking Bad.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Since kim survived I think nacho getting clappped in the finale :mjcry:
Given the volatile nature of the Cartels, even more with Lalo pissed and suspicious, it's safe to say that the only persons 100% not getting killed are the ones from BrB.

#ProtectKIMMY :(

Edit:
A breh on reddit wasted time during this corona lockdowns to create these meme
pgs8hoo3sts41.jpg

Only the thought of comparing Kimmy to that whore, bad mother and a coward is making me tight. Don't get me started if Kim dies and she still is blowing through walts walts money on pimped crutches for that spineless (lol) kid.

Piffery

All Star
Daps
Given the volatile nature of the Cartels, even more with Lalo pissed and suspicious, it's safe to say that the only persons 100% not getting killed are the ones from BrB.

#ProtectKIMMY :(

Edit:
A breh on reddit wasted time during this corona lockdowns to create these meme
pgs8hoo3sts41.jpg

Only the thought of comparing Kimmy to that whore, bad mother and a coward is making me tight. Don't get me started if Kim dies and she still is blowing through walts walts money on pimped crutches for that spineless (lol) kid.

Skyler was my third favorite character in BB and I still prefer her :yeshrug:

Edit:

Back in BCS season 1 I had to defend Kim from fans trying to equate her to Sky/argue she was working against Jimmy, just because she wasn't slobbering on Jimmy's cock.

Of course everything shifted after the finale where she became "wife material," but fans were really quick to try and pin her as a negative back then.

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
Skyler was my third favorite character in BB and I still prefer her :yeshrug:

Edit:

Back in BCS season 1 I had to defend Kim from fans trying to equate her to Sky/argue she was working against Jimmy, just because she wasn't slobbering on Jimmy's cock.

Of course everything shifted after the finale where she became "wife material," but fans were really quick to try and pin her as a negative back then.
:mjtf: