Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I still ain’t watched it :unimpressed:

Yeah man I know :francis:

wLWcfm2.png

Fred.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps

This is when my heart started to go in over drive

:lolbron:

@hex can you see the video posted or you saw it on reddit? That vreddit ish is hella buggy

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

This is when my heart started to go in over drive

:lolbron:

@hex can you see the video posted or you saw it on reddit? That vreddit ish is hella buggy

Nah it's not loading for me for some reason. I thought No Script or Ad Block was fukking it up but I temporarily turned them off and it's still not working.

Fred.

Piffery

All Star
Daps
Hank was my favorite, I loved Walt as a character/he entertained me, but I had a passionate dislike for him since season one on who he is as a person/acts (so I put him second), and Skyler entertained me/I liked the actress/I liked the domestic side of the series :yeshrug:

Maybe he's into cucking or having a wife just for the tax benefits

Not into cucking, Skyler has plenty of flaws I dislike, I just don't and never will give a damn about her fukking Ted.

She asked for a divorce and Walt wouldn't sign the papers/was acting like a bytch boy by harassing her/turning Flynn against her.

I cheered when she said I.F.T, the relationship was over as far as I'm concerned so that shyt wasn't cheating.

Walt was acting no different than a woman who's wilding and refusing to let go of her ex/pressing him about what he's doing.

Walt should have felt blessed she was refusing to turn him in.