Essential Official Beauty Thread

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
i have oily skin so shea butter dosen't wrk even tho its non comedogenic. it makes me look greasy, have u ever used mango butter?
No but I've been wanting to :takedat:
I just have so much stuff here. I have oily skin too, that's why i use it before bed at night. There's this brand that they sell at Ulta
I got for my nephew who has really oily skin and he liked it and buys it all the time.

Then there's this brand which i like but haven't tried this day cream but I plan on trying it in 5 years when i run out of all this shyt I got here lol.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
No but I've been wanting to :takedat:
I just have so much stuff here. I have oily skin too, that's why i use it before bed at night. There's this brand that they sell at Ulta
I got for my nephew who has really oily skin and he liked it and buys it all the time.

Then there's this brand which i like but haven't tried this day cream but I plan on trying it in 5 years when i run out of all this shyt I got here lol.
this why i fukks withchu auntie :hug:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
@KOOL-AID drugstore.com is having a huge clearance sale on a lot of times. I haven't gotten a chance to look yet cause I'm at work trying to look productive. They might have some stuff that you need. I'll see what they have later but check it out. If you sign up for shop runner you get free 2 day shipping. They give you a free 30 day trial.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
@KOOL-AID drugstore.com is having a huge clearance sale on a lot of times. I haven't gotten a chance to look yet cause I'm at work trying to look productive. They might have some stuff that you need. I'll see what they have later but check it out. If you sign up for shop runner you get free 2 day shipping. They give you a free 30 day trial.
:shaq: aight i'm in there

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
@Kant Lashes
What lashes should I use? Should I apply them everynight or get eyelash extensions from the salon?

Strips or individuals? Brand names?

Help a chica out, por favor.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
@Kant Lashes
What lashes should I use? Should I apply them everynight or get eyelash extensions from the salon?

Strips or individuals? Brand names?

Help a chica out, por favor.

I would recommend getting the individuals if you plan on keeping up with that look for about two weeks. They're very high maintenance so if you don't want to deal with the trouble then you can go for the strips that will last like a day or two, depending how you treat them. I don't care for strips personally. I always get individuals. You can get them short, medium or long. I get short so that they look natural. You can't really sleep on your face and you have to wash your fave carefully.

Finding someone that knows how to apply lashes is important. Strips can be applied yourself but individuals need to be put on properly. Try to find a spot in your area that caters to lashes and eyebrows specifically. If not then a salon will be your next best thing but not everyone with a beauty license is good at that :usure:

If your eyes becomes consistently irritated and constantly burns you either have an allergy to the glue or someone fukked your shyt up. You shouldn't feel any irritation until around the second or third week. That pretty much means it's time for the lashes to come off.

Removing them is really important too. Obviously you want to keep your natural lashes so pulling off the fake ones still crazy glued to your real ones will leave you looking weird. You can either search for the product to remove them or go to a shop. Oh and make sure if you go to someone they're using legit eyelash glue and not hair glue or some craziness like that.

Welp, hope that helps. @ me if you take pics!

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
thou shall not shop at lime crime. thou shall not shop at lime crime. thou shall not shop at lime crime.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
My acne is acting up bad prolly cuz I don't use any products like that on my face cuz I eat pretty healthy. Any products for oily very sensitive skin. Looking for products to get rid of my acne and acne scars I want that close to flawless skin:wow::mjcry: