Essential Official Beauty Thread

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
Stuff I've gotten for the last two weeks- some gifted to me, others I've paid for. Don't judge my addiction. I have crazy periods where I'm obsess with makeup. Now, I'm feeling over it.

Jeffree Star, Dose of Colors, Mac's Photo and Tabla, Too Faced Melted Chihuahua, Nude, and three of the Melted Chocolates, OCC Lip Tars ($5), Sephora's Marvelous Mauve, Fig Luster, and Kat Von D's Bow n Arrow

Magnolia Makeup, Colourpop (ultra mattes & satins) and Makeup Monster in the front

*Liquid lipsticks tend to separate, excuse the watery look of some of them

No more makeup for a while

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was having issues with my foundation getting all over my clothes, but the Evian water spray keeps everything from transferring. It's better than Mac fix + if you have oily skin!

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Ugh I want a natural hair wig. The ones that I see and want are super freaking expensive :dry:
If I wasn't so lazy I could make one myself but ugh I don't have the patience :mjcry:
I started one last year messed up and now it's sitting on my counter periodically scaring the shyt out of me in the middle of the night or early morning when I forget about it lol.
image2e6a9.jpg

It started off promising but I didn't realize I started to far back. I'll finish it one day :francis:

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
Thinking of taking out this crochet I did last week and do this I hate having my real hair out & not knowing what to do so I walk around with a puff :dry:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I just did a coconut milk, coconut oil, and raw organic honey pre-poo mask last night :noah: I was so fed up with my hair I forgot my conditioner. So all I had was the pre-poo and a co-wash. Very little hair came out detangling. I was shocked. Will stick with this I should have even better results next time when I have everything.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ugh I want a natural hair wig. The ones that I see and want are super freaking expensive :dry:
If I wasn't so lazy I could make one myself but ugh I don't have the patience :mjcry:
I started one last year messed up and now it's sitting on my counter periodically scaring the shyt out of me in the middle of the night or early morning when I forget about it lol.
image2e6a9.jpg

It started off promising but I didn't realize I started to far back. I'll finish it one day :francis:
....moon u wear a wig!

i thought your hair was natural :dwillhuh:

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
....moon u wear a wig!

i thought your hair was natural :dwillhuh:
Lmao, that wig is not even finished go in the coco locks thread you'll see my real hair.
I am currently wearing one tho. Trying to get to waist length so trying to keep my hair manipulation to a minimum. Lol I wouldn't give you that ammo

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao, that wig is not even finished go in the coco locks thread you'll see my real hair.
I am currently wearing one tho. Trying to get to waist length so trying to keep my hair manipulation to a minimum. Lol I wouldn't give you that ammo
:upsetfavre:Huh? Moon what the fukk r u talking about? I don't understand hair talk.....r u wearing a wig or not?

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:upsetfavre:Huh? Moon what the fukk r u talking about? I don't understand hair talk.....r u wearing a wig or not?
Lmao, the pics that I have had in my avy are my real hair. At this point in time I am currently wearing a wig. The pic that you quoted is a wig I tried to make but never finished. I have pics of my hair in the coco locks threads.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao, the pics that I have had in my avy are my real hair. At this point in time I am currently wearing a wig. The pic that you quoted is a wig I tried to make but never finished. I have pics of my hair in the coco locks threads.
Oh word....so let me get out my calculator and add this up....

:jbhmm:OK....so you don't usually wear a wig because u have natural long hair, but your currently wearing one for some odd reason, while being to lazy to finish a longer wig

OK Moon, u cool, u know I fukk with u...but also full of shyt, u know damn well u wear a wig, and its all good, I'm a little disappointed.... That's all

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Oh word....so let me get out my calculator and add this up....

:jbhmm:OK....so you don't usually wear a wig because u have natural long hair, but your currently wearing one for some odd reason, while being to lazy to finish a longer wig

OK Moon, u cool, u know I fukk with u...but also full of shyt, u know damn well u wear a wig, and its all good, I'm a little disappointed.... That's all
Lol why would I lie? I never denied wearing wigs or weaves, whether I'm being lazy or not. I'm actually just trying to get my hair down to my my ass, the less I mess with my hair the more it'll grow. Sorry to disappoint you but it's for the greater good of my hair.

• Dap

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol why would I lie? I never denied wearing wigs or weaves, whether I'm being lazy or not. I'm actually just trying to get my hair down to my my ass, the less I mess with my hair the more it'll grow. Sorry to disappoint you but it's for the greater good of my hair.

Idk shyt about all this scientific hair talk u spewing...but I'm disappointed ...was the avg pic a wig?

Matter fact r u even Haitian? Ur probably really Dominican .... :scust:

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Idk shyt about all this scientific hair talk u spewing...but I'm disappointed ...was the avg pic a wig?

Matter fact r u even Haitian? Ur probably really Dominican .... :scust:
:stopitslime: Why you being so dramatic, of course I'm Haitian. Yes the avy pic was my real hair lol.

• Dap