Essential Official Beauty Thread

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
63600.jpg

This a very good cream for the face and body. I had it for a while and couldnt find the usual face cream i use so i put this one on instead. My face was nice and moisturized and super soft, plus no breakouts. Pretty cheap to, they have a retinol cream that im gonna buy and try.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Last edited:

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I would go with colour pop's chocolate wasted... beautiful color.

Dose-of-colors-new-liquid-lipsticks_500x500.jpg

But most of the time if I want a deep brown color I use a eye liner. Kinda hood I know.. but it works.
Damn i like all of those, never even heard of this brand. Gonna check it out thanks!
Ooh! And they're not expensive :blessed:

Edit: Lol i think the brand is called Dose of colors, its more money but still not to bad.

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
I would go with colour pop's chocolate wasted... beautiful color.

Dose-of-colors-new-liquid-lipsticks_500x500.jpg

But most of the time if I want a deep brown color I use a eye liner. Kinda hood I know.. but it works.

Girl, I got chocolate wasted and Jeffree Star's Dominatrix- I have two of each (DC sent me an extra) I been eyeing Desert Suede and Cork like crazy, but no info on their restock :sadbron: But Mood will be restocked on Wednesday, but I'm not paying $5.50 shipping for it alone

@MoonGoddess Try ColourPop's Limbo ultra matte, Tansy ultra satin, and Kae ultra matte. I just order the last two, haven't received them yet. All $6, plus there is a coupon for $5 off

Will swatch both JC and DOc colors

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
@MoonGoddess @Sassy @Paradise Road
Flash and no Flash

L to R: Nicka K's Mystic ($1 at BBS), Mac's Antique Velvet ($17, matte finish), Wet n Wild 914 Mochalicious ($1.99), ColourPop's Limbo ($6), Lime Crime's Salem ($20, but most likely on sale), Coloured Raine's Truffle Raine ($17, looks a little like poo, but beautiful, google it), Jeffree Star's Dominatrix ($18), DOC's Chocolate Wasted ($18), and Makeup Monsters' Just Add Marshmallow ($15.95)

Click pic to see all shades

Last edited:

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
@MoonGoddess @Sassy @Paradise Road
Flash and no Flash

L to R: Nicka K's Mystic ($1 at BBS), Mac's Antique Velvet ($17, matte finish), Wet n Wild 914 Mochalicious ($1.99), ColourPop's Limbo ($6), Lime Crime's Salem ($20, but most likely on sale), Coloured Raine's Truffle Raine ($17, looks a little like poo, but beautiful, google it), Jeffree Star's Dominatrix ($18), DOC's Chocolate Wasted ($18), and Makeup Monsters' Just Add Marshmallow ($15.95)

Click pic to see all shades

Lol i dont even know what i would do with all that.
Have you ever tried lipstick queen?
I really want to buy one of the colors from their seven deadly sins collection.

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Lol i dont even know what i would do with all that.
Have you ever tried lipstick queen?
I really want to buy one of the colors from their seven deadly sins collection.

I haven't actually. I'm not the biggest gloss fan. When I do buy glosses I prefer browns and nudes- from drugstore or Mac. I don't like to spend over a certain amount on glosses.

You should check out Magnolia Makeup- black owned- for makeup too. They have some nice lipsticks and a beautiful gloss named Whisper. Coloured Raine is great also- also black owned- they have two glosses called Debut and Brown Sugar that are absolutely gorgeous. I plan on buying those as well as Satin Cream, Spiked Punch, and Mars from them :smile: I already have Truffle Raine, Berry Raine, Suede, Fete, Soul, and Marshmallow from them