Essential Official Beauty Thread

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
Just showcasing some makeup I received on my bday- Mostly Lime Crime and some Dose of Colors

Edit: If you click the IMG you will get to it. I can do swatches if you want me to also :smile:

Last edited:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Just showcasing some makeup I received on my bday- Mostly Lime Crime and some Dose of Colors

DCJ24EJ

2BQNRrj

HTcIBNj

Edit: If you click the IMG you will get to it. I can do swatches if you want me to also :smile:
We can't see them love...

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
:noah:

Yes to the swatches.

@Paradise Road I had to click the link in new tab to view the photo.

Venus and Venus II Palette. I probably will not be using them any time soon, I'm still a basic chick when it comes to eyeshadow

Left to Right: LC's Velvetine in Jinx, Fetish, Faded, Polly, SuedeBerry, and DOC's liquid lipsticks Purple Rain and Truffle

On the top is Doc's Rose gloss, and the bottom is their Sunshine Kisses Gloss

L to R: LC's Velvetine in Cupid, True Love, Saint, LC's Perlees in Denim, Asphalt, Gemma, Penny, Third Eye, Lady, and Mirage, LC's Unicorn Lipstick in CosmoPop and My Beautiful Rocket

Top is LC's Hollygram Gloss

Bonus: I been digging green lips lately

Jeffree Star's Mistletoe, ColorPop's Dr.M, LA Splash's Komodo, and OCC's Cosplay

Last edited:

Paradise

Daps
cTP4cJD

Venus and Venus II Palette. I probably will not be using them any time soon, I'm still a basic chick when it comes to eyeshadow

win91Gi

Left to Right: LC's Velvetine in Jinx, Fetish, Faded, Polly, SuedeBerry, and DOC's liquid lipsticks Purple Rain and Truffle

xL0twUg

L to R: LC's Velvetine in Cupid, True Love, Saint, LC's Perlees in Denim, Asphalt, Gemma, Penny, Third Eye, Lady, and Mirage, LC's Unicorn Lipstick in CosmoPop and My Beautiful Rocket

VGHZPtb

Jeffree Star's Mistletoe, ColorPop's Dr.M, LA Splash's Komodo, and OCC's Cosplay
They all look so beautiful! I need those venus palettes in my life!

Paradise

Daps
Thank you. They were on sale, so I got them. I been looking on YouTube and IG for inspiration, and can't wait to try them. I threw all my brushes away so I will need to get some new ones along with some bases.
I got a set of new brushes like two weeks ago and I just got some that I ordered online the other day.

The first set are real technique brushes. I love those brushes. They are really good quality for a low price.

The second set are from a china based website. It's a really nice set too. No shedding and really soft.

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
cTP4cJD

I'm the same.

I have a huge collection, but I can't remember the last time I wore eyeshadow .

win91Gi

Lipsticks and lipstains are my thing right now.
Jinx, fetish, and faded :ohlawd:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
cTP4cJD

win91Gi

xL0twUg

VGHZPtb

cTP4cJD

win91Gi

xL0twUg

VGHZPtb

:whoo: I can't see anything but all those names wow

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I just bought some makeup ya'll :blessed:
Nothing crazy just some foundation, blush and eyebrow pencil from mac.