Essential Official Beauty Thread

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
:damn: That still sounds like to much!!
Lol okay, i do arch my own brows and only fill in a scar that have on my left brow. Eyeliner is pretty easy for me and i have lots of gloss and dont really like the way lipstick looks on my lips so i wear tinted lip balm or gloss. I suppose i could get a powder and put that over my cc cream. I had a mac one that i liked but it would get waxy after a while and since i only wore it on special occasions it lasted me a year. Whats a good light powder for everyday wear? Whats ur favorite brand?
Hmmm... I mostly wear loreal true match powder or black radiance. Very light and natural looking.

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
:damn: That still sounds like to much!!
Lol okay, i do arch my own brows and only fill in a scar that have on my left brow. Eyeliner is pretty easy for me and i have lots of gloss and dont really like the way lipstick looks on my lips so i wear tinted lip balm or gloss. I suppose i could get a powder and put that over my cc cream. I had a mac one that i liked but it would get waxy after a while and since i only wore it on special occasions it lasted me a year. Whats a good light powder for everyday wear? Whats ur favorite brand?

Have you checked out Destiney Godley on YouTube? She's amazing. Check out her older videos. Lakia Star (?) does good natural makeup tutorials although she specializes in weaves.

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
this korean sugar scrub thing is GOAT:ohlawd:. Its the skinfood Black sugar mask wash off. I wet my fingers and apply it to a dry face. Because its sugar if you farce is too wet the sugar will dissolve quickly. I apply it and rub it in realy well and leave it for a few minutes. Its rough and gets all the dead skin off. When i rinse it off my face looks so:banderas:. It seems every time I use it my acne scars minimize.

I think my face is lighter than my neck and arms because i use sunblock on my face. IDK how to solve that. i always forget to apply to my arms and neck.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
s1734094-main-hero-300.jpg

I'm thinking about getting this palette. I like that you can blend the colors to match ur shade.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Hmmm... I mostly wear loreal true match powder or black radiance. Very light and natural looking.

I love black radiance and black opal. They always have my complexion. I'm going to try out the true match because I have heard so many good things about it.I don't like wearing foundation regularly , but I want something for when I want to dress up for events or a night out.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I love having nails but I don't like getting my nails done (LOL this is the first post I'm typing since I just got them done and I'm having a difficult time with the keyboard, I literally just said "awww shyt" out loud).

First of all, why is it so expensive!? :why: I go to the same shop although I haven't been there in months. I wanted my nails to have a break and get some oxygen. I went back today and instead of having the owner do them, his wife did them instead, which, imo, was no different in the technique. But I'm so used to paying around $20 or $30 something that when she said $40 I thought she said $14 and thanked the lawd for the prices going down. :whew: Then I saw that receipt and went :whoo:

And not only that but nail artists tend to knick you a lot using their buffer while trying to trim the skin on the edge of the nail. bytch it's there for a reason. I get that it looks neater/cleaner but that's my SKIN. Two of my fingers got knicked so bad that I was bleeding. We should get discounts for bullshyt like that. :camby:

Another issue I had was one of my nails being crooked. I didn't catch that shyt until I got home. I was pissed but I decided to make it my stabbing/shanking finger just in case anything pops off at this concert I'm going to tomorrow. :demonic:

Km2J3Hm.jpg

Have you ever thought about using realistic press on nails? I did acrylics once and hated what they did to my nails. My nails grow extremely fast . When I want to have the acrylic look I get some crazy glue, give myself a manicure, and glue them on using crazy glue. many different techniques. I'm doing the french nails for my birthday dinner Tuesday night. I'll post them when I finish them tomorrow night. It is really simple, wallet friendly, and it comes off after like a week, or two. Then after cleaning my real nails they are back to normal. people always think they are real acrylics.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Have you ever thought about using realistic press on nails? I did acrylics once and hated what they did to my nails. My nails grow extremely fast . When I want to have the acrylic look I get some crazy glue, give myself a manicure, and glue them on using crazy glue. many different techniques. I'm doing the french nails for my birthday dinner Tuesday night. I'll post them when I finish them tomorrow night. It is really simple, wallet friendly, and it comes off after like a week, or two. Then after cleaning my real nails they are back to normal. people always think they are real acrylics.

I haven't but I might seriously have to consider it because I cant even have my nails when I work :francis:

I also don't like it when my nails turn unhealthy under the acrylic set.

Paradise

Daps
s1734094-main-hero-300.jpg

I'm thinking about getting this palette. I like that you can blend the colors to match ur shade.
I have two of those. One is for color correcting and the other is just concealors in various shades of browns.

Paradise

Daps
Happy New Years by the way!! I tried to rep you but I'm out for now.
Color correcting the skin?​
Thank you ma'am! Happy New Year to you as well!

Yes... color correcting. I have some hyperpigmentation on my face and I use orange concealor to counter act that.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Thank you ma'am! Happy New Year to you as well!

Yes... color correcting. I have some hyperpigmentation on my face and I use orange concealor to counter act that.
Okay lol, I have hyper pigmentation as well. Hopefully by the end of this month when work dies down, I'll be able to start practicing and wearing makeup besides lip gloss and eye shadow/liner.

Paradise

Daps
BornPrettyStore-P-15-Concealer-Palette-640x480.jpg

They come in palettes like this. I have a larger one that I bought at Marshall's for $5.00. But I say the best concealer on the market is made by LA girl pro.

Last edited: