Reppin
Filfee Nasteh Duddy Souf
Fall/Winter :wow:

Big Hair and Bold Lips still prevailing

ipvyNE4.jpg

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
What are some makeup products that are marketed to black women? Just trying to come up with a Christmas gift

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I have a lot of lip products. Wondering if you ladies would like swatches, want to know of dupes, or want recommendations. I wish there was more traffick in this thread, but unfortunately, it's not. I don't want to go to LSA. I'm on Specktra, but....
Here's my collection!

Not sure why I thought you were a man.
deadmanny.png

I'd love to see some swatches. I'm still trying to find the perfect red lippie for myself.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
delete. wrong thread i posted in.

but black radiance is life.

Phoenix Hoely

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Every
Not sure why I thought you were a man.
deadmanny.png

I'd love to see some swatches. I'm still trying to find the perfect red lippie for myself.

Everyone does. I'm the one to blame. It's easier to put you're a "male" on profile than it is to explain you're a chick and not ****, and no you don't want no damn d**k pic from them. I'm either a man or a lesbian, lol. Also you can factor in that I've said immature stuff so yeah....

Top: Wet N Wild Cherry Bomb
2nd Row L to R: WW's Red Velvet and Spotlight Red
3rd Row L to R: Nars Audacious Rita and Annabella, Mac's Ruby Woo, Russian Red (My fave!!), and Studded Kiss, and Revlon In the Red (discontinued, but can find it online, another fave!)
4th Section: Left: (Occ lip tar in NSFW $6), Center Top to Bottom: Coloupop's Avenue $6, Sephora's Always Red Lip Creme (bomb.com), La Girl Matte Flat Lip Gloss in Frisky, and last to the right is La Girl Matte Flat Lip Gloss in Secret.
Flash and Semi Natural House Light

These are really great lipsticks if you have a yellow undertone, even if you don't it's still great. I like Mac's Russian Red, Nar's Rita, and Sephora's Always Red, and OCC's NSFW the most.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Every

Everyone does. I'm the one to blame. It's easier to put you're a "male" on profile than it is to explain you're a chick and not ****, and no you don't want no damn d**k pic from them. I'm either a man or a lesbian, lol. Also you can factor in that I've said immature stuff so yeah....

Top: Wet N Wild Cherry Bomb
2nd Row L to R: WW's Red Velvet and Spotlight Red
3rd Row L to R: Nars Audacious Rita and Annabella, Mac's Ruby Woo, Russian Red (My fave!!), and Studded Kiss, and Revlon In the Red (discontinued, but can find it online, another fave!)
4th Section: Left: (Occ lip tar in NSFW $6), Center Top to Bottom: Coloupop's Avenue $6, Sephora's Always Red Lip Creme (bomb.com), La Girl Matte Flat Lip Gloss in Frisky, and last to the right is La Girl Matte Flat Lip Gloss in Secret.
Flash and Semi Natural House Light

These are really great lipsticks if you have a yellow undertone, even if you don't it's still great. I like Mac's Russian Red, Nar's Rita, and Sephora's Always Red, and OCC's NSFW the most.

I think we are the same skin tone. I wear Cadiz in Nars Foundation. What's your go to Red lip color?

ETA: Ooops, just saw your last sentence. I'm going to check these out.

Daps
I have a lot of lip products. Wondering if you ladies would like swatches, want to know of dupes, or want recommendations. I wish there was more traffick in this thread, but unfortunately, it's not. I don't want to go to LSA. I'm on Specktra, but....
Here's my collection!

that is an amazing personal collection. holy shyt.....

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I have a testimonial! Aveeno literally cured my eczema. I use their soap and lotion and I haven't had dry skin since 2006.

which aveeno products cause I've tried it and it doesn't work for me my eczema still acts up

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Eh, might start wearing makeup for real. I already got a man so I ain't tryna fool nobody. I have tons of eye make up, lip make up and tools but the whole face part is what leaves me:mindblown:.
Plus I feel like I can never find the right shade for my face and I don't want to look like I have on a mask. I wear cc cream occasionally but it's been awhile. Plus I have oily/ combination skin so it ends up looking shiny. Lastly I have allergies and sometimes have to blow my nose so I'm wiping makeup off when I do. Them tutorial girls be doing to damn much for me. I don't want to wake up 3hours early to get ready for work.
:damn: Help me!

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Eh, might start wearing makeup for real. I already got a man so I ain't tryna fool nobody. I have tons of eye make up, lip make up and tools but the whole face part is what leaves me:mindblown:.
Plus I feel like I can never find the right shade for my face and I don't want to look like I have on a mask. I wear cc cream occasionally but it's been awhile. Plus I have oily/ combination skin so it ends up looking shiny. Lastly I have allergies and sometimes have to blow my nose so I'm wiping makeup off when I do. Them tutorial girls be doing to damn much for me. I don't want to wake up 3hours early to get ready for work.
:damn: Help me!

You don't have to put all of that stuff on your face! I have a 15 minute routine for everyday. I only use concealor , foundation under my eyes before the concealor, powder to set, one matte neutral colored eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, filling in my brows, lips and finished.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
You don't have to put all of that stuff on your face! I have a 15 minute routine for everyday. I only use concealor , foundation under my eyes before the concealor, powder to set, one matte neutral colored eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, filling in my brows, lips and finished.
:damn: That still sounds like to much!!
Lol okay, i do arch my own brows and only fill in a scar that have on my left brow. Eyeliner is pretty easy for me and i have lots of gloss and dont really like the way lipstick looks on my lips so i wear tinted lip balm or gloss. I suppose i could get a powder and put that over my cc cream. I had a mac one that i liked but it would get waxy after a while and since i only wore it on special occasions it lasted me a year. Whats a good light powder for everyday wear? Whats ur favorite brand?