Essential Official Beauty Thread

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
I am probably the laziest person on here when it comes to hair. Honestly that's just how it grows/curls. In my avi pic it was time for a wash and in a bad state.

I have heard people twist and braid.
I think I'm right there with you. I might go to my hairdresser once or twice a year, I'll use any shampoo/conditioner.

In the summer I wash, condition, comb, and put mousse in it (looks really curly).

In the fall/winter wash, condition, comb and air dry.

My hair has become super long- due to sheer laziness.

It gets caught under my arms sometimes and I'm not short.

I don't know a lazier hair person than me...

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:ohhh: I think i found the beat homemade toner guyz.
White vinegar mixed with lemon juice.
After i wash my face, i get a cotton ball and wipe my face down with it. Then before it dries, pat my face with a wet towel and moisturize as usual. Im on my cycles which is when my face breaks out the most and i swear to you after using this all my pimples went away and my face is super smooth. I have oily skin and hasnt been making as much sebum as usual. Also when i squeeze my nose:scusthov: barely anything comes out. The little chin bumps that i have are disappearing as well.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
After i wash my face, i get a cotton ball and wipe my face down with it. Then before it dries, pat my face with a wet towel and moisturize as usual. Im on my cycles which is when my face breaks out the most and i swear to you after using this all my pimples went away and my face is super smooth. I have oily skin and hasnt been making as much sebum as usual. Also when i squeeze my nose:scusthov: barely anything comes out. The little chin bumps that i have are disappearing as well.
That first nose squeeze when you start focusing on your skin :scust:

Now barely anything :blessed:

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
That first nose squeeze when you start focusing on your skin :scust:

Now barely anything :blessed:
Lol ive always focused on my skin, but its really really oily and i produce alot on nose sebum, but i swear this is the first thing that ive used that actually decreased he production of it on my nose. Im bout to throw acv in tue bushes as far as skin care is concerned.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Lol ive always focused on my skin, but its really really oily and i produce alot on nose sebum, but i swear this is the first thing that ive used that actually decreased he production of it on my nose. Im bout to throw acv in tue bushes as far as skin care is concerned.
:duck: I've seen your younger pics bumpy ( no :sitdown: feds)

No frfr finding the right shyt for your face is the hardest.

Daps

:jbhmm:I've never done this consistently. How long were you doing this before you saw results?

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:jbhmm:I've never done this consistently. How long were you doing this before you saw results?
It was just before my cycle when i break out the most. I started getting bumps on my chin and forhead, this was about Friday of the week before last when i first used it and on That Saturday pretty much all my blemishes were gone, on Sunday they cleared up tremendously. By the end of last week there wasnt a bump in sight.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Avi is the pic. Right side has the liner, left doesn't

So, I tried to do a winged liner for the millionth time and it just came out looking weird. I removed the wing part and compared my lined eye to my non lined eye. I just don't see the dramatic look that I see when others wear it. I just look like I have a black eye.I need to just move on.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots

So, I tried to do a winged liner for the millionth time and it just came out looking weird. I removed the wing part and compared my lined eye to my non lined eye. I just don't see the dramatic look that I see when others wear it. I just look like I have a black eye.I need to just move on.
I think cuz your eyelid line is right on top of the part you put the eyeliner on, you should use a thin stroke that fans out to the thick wing part at the end of the wing if that makes sense

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps

Hope this helps you out...

unthickly

Wicked Vain Lil Bih
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I love getting box braids. But a good 2 weeks or so after install my scalp gets crazy dry. I've tried every natural remedy under the sun from coconut to tea tree oil and some more. Nothing is working. I end up spending 5 to 10 min in the mirror flicking and picking away flakes while trying to keep my boxes neat. But of course they get fuzzy and look dirty. Smh. So I end up having to have them redon a month after install. Wtf can I do to get them to last as long as possible?

Thank God I found a young girl that does them for only $80. Shes the real mvp!

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I love having nails but I don't like getting my nails done (LOL this is the first post I'm typing since I just got them done and I'm having a difficult time with the keyboard, I literally just said "awww shyt" out loud).

First of all, why is it so expensive!? :why: I go to the same shop although I haven't been there in months. I wanted my nails to have a break and get some oxygen. I went back today and instead of having the owner do them, his wife did them instead, which, imo, was no different in the technique. But I'm so used to paying around $20 or $30 something that when she said $40 I thought she said $14 and thanked the lawd for the prices going down. :whew: Then I saw that receipt and went :whoo:

And not only that but nail artists tend to knick you a lot using their buffer while trying to trim the skin on the edge of the nail. bytch it's there for a reason. I get that it looks neater/cleaner but that's my SKIN. Two of my fingers got knicked so bad that I was bleeding. We should get discounts for bullshyt like that. :camby:

Another issue I had was one of my nails being crooked. I didn't catch that shyt until I got home. I was pissed but I decided to make it my stabbing/shanking finger just in case anything pops off at this concert I'm going to tomorrow. :demonic:

Km2J3Hm.jpg