Official Baywatch Movie Thread 5/26/17 (Trailer Added)

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cot damn this was horrible. literally 0% of the jokes worked

this is a more entertaining watch

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
FRIDAY AM UPDATE:
Paramount reports Baywatch brought in an estimated $4.5 million on Thursday, from 3,647 locations, which includes $1.25 million from Wednesday night preview screenings. This is not exactly the opening performance we forecasted and it looks like the opening will even fall short of industry expectations. Comparing against a select group of previous Thursday releases and how they played from one day to the next following their Thursday opening, and not accounting at all for previews, a best case scenario would appear to be a three-day around $22 million and a four-day around $24 million, while a more likely scenario would appear to be a three-day weekend in the high-teens and a four-day in the low-$20Ms.

As for Thursday preview results for Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales it brought in $5.5 million, an improvement over the $4.7 million for 2011's Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, which went on to open with $90.1 million over its first three days. This matches the preview gross for Star Trek Beyond, which then went on to a $59.2 million three-day weekend last July. It is, however, less than the $8.2 million preview gross for X-Men: Apocalypse, which was one of our comps in our preview below as it then went on to gross $65.7 million over last year's three-day Memorial Day weekend.

At the same time, this could be the start of big things to come as this is a better result than last year's The Jungle Book, which delivered $4.2 million from Thursday previews ahead of a $103.2 million opening weekend and Maleficent also brought in $4.2 million from previews before opening with $69.4 million.

Wouldn't say it's gonna flop per se, but it prob won't make huge bank

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Wouldn't say it's gonna flop per se, but it prob won't make huge bank
Baywatch is a big worldwide name. That show was crazy popular in other countries. So depends how it does everywhere else.

Really depends on budget which nobody seems to know I've seen $40,65$ and $80 at 3 different fairly reputable sites.

I'm gonna say it probably needs $150 million to make a profit or around there just guessing

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Apparently you only see dikk in the film. No female nudity :mjlol:
:beli:

I remember watching the Office Christmas Party review on Double Toasted and Korey said some shyt like "whats with these comedies and showing penis all the time now?"
:deadmanny:
like, is this some new trend or some shyt?
and is dikk THAT funny??
:martin:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:beli:

I remember watching the Office Christmas Party review on Double Toasted and Korey said some shyt like "whats with these comedies and showing penis all the time now?"
:deadmanny:
like, is this some new trend or some shyt?
and is dikk THAT funny??
:martin:
It's been a trend for a while now. I remember walk hard being one of the first

calh45

Cal
Daps
This is getting brutalized by reviews. Fantastic four levels.

7% currently on RT.

For whatever that's worth :hubie:

Makes me want to see it more for some reason :lolbron:

Because critics shytting on films to ride waves nowadays because the internet vibes on hate. I used to take them seriously, but stopped a handful of years ago when they pretend to be kingmakers. They're worst than folks on Yelp. They like to pretend they hate fun dumb movies, but will slop up a fast & furious movie without a second thought (I love the FF series btw and I'm probably gonna have a few drinks and go watch this shyt too)