Official Baywatch Movie Thread 5/26/17 (Trailer Added)

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
If they didn't use all that white boy dikk humor it would have been aight. And also decide if it was going to be a spoof or not. Felt like they went half way in on the spoof of baywatch but not all the way so it struggled.
All that being said I'd probably watch it again :ehh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Here’s the problem with this flick for me: it’s not funny. I chuckled a couple times but the shyt wasn’t funny and the jokes were dated as hell. The action wasn’t great and the humor wasn’t great so if your action comedy is neither funny nor really good on action, then yeah you got nothing. All the actors did their thing and I liked seeing them together but it just doesn’t work

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Yo, I can't remember the last time I watched a big movie like this that literally failed on every single level of the process. From the story to the comedy to even the awful soundtrack and editing... this movie was a disaster. Chips was considerably better than this.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
just finished watching this

Horr-i-ble

Daddario looked lovely as always

but this movie was flat

not a single set of breasts by none of the ladies were shown.:why:

they dropped the ball with this shyt.

movie was horrible on every level.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
one another thing i forgot to add

that part where the Rock has to jump off the ski jet and rescue the woman off the boat that was on fire

they really used CGI at that part where he's about to make the jump off the ski, shyt went from being reality to a damn video game :mjlol: