Official Baywatch Movie Thread 5/26/17 (Trailer Added)

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Breh...the rock made San Andreas a hit movie. Are you fukking kidding me? If the rock is in it it's going to be a hit at this point. Again...San Andreas is a hit movie because of him and him alone. And if this movie strikes the 21 jump street tone like they say they're going for? Please. This shyt will print money
Eh,can't agree.

San Andreas was a hit because big budget disaster films always make huge bank.

See 2012,day after tomorrow etc

John Cusack starring in San Andreas would have made bank.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I'm concerned that Paramount won't release any of the production financials. Most films make it easy to find.

I hope they didn't do anything stupid like let a Rated R raunchy comedy go over 150 million.

Crevard113

Rookie
Daps
Is it a gay movie ?

There is more hot girl lifeguard in a Iowa pool than in the trailer.

In 1992, we came for Pamela Anderson & friends only.

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Critics loved Hail Caeser and that was beyond terrible, even most people shyt on it :dead:

fukk the critics, I'm looking forward to it :whew:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm concerned that Paramount won't release any of the production financials. Most films make it easy to find.

I hope they didn't do anything stupid like let a Rated R raunchy comedy go over 150 million.

i'm pretty sure this movie didnt cost no $150 million lol...this shyt probably cost around $50 mil, if that....and it will make that money back easily: the rock; a simple, fun, go lucky buddy cop type summer flick; the rock; hot chicks; the rock; zack effron for chicks; and did i mention: the rock?....they aint worried about shyt....

as for the movie itself: i hope no one was expecting godfather level acting, writing, plot, etc...this shyt gonna be stupid and that's exactly what i expect lol....plus, it's more reason to see that fine ass Daddario....that hair, those eyes, those t*ts, etc....that bytch would get me in so much trouble...side note: i really want her to poison ivy in the dc movies....her and robbie together in scenes, so easy on the eyes.....

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
That's good 80 million+ worldwide should be doable. Otherwise Hollywood might start looking at Rock funny.
:russ:

Ps he is beginning to get exposed like Chris Pratt, couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. I always wanted him to go large but I don't really see him using his status to open doors for ppl of brown or darker hue. Fuk em

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
:russ:

Ps he is beginning to get exposed like Chris Pratt, couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. I always wanted him to go large but I don't really see him using his status to open doors for ppl of brown or darker hue. Fuk em

There is an Half-Ethiopian actress and an Indian actress in it. That's as close as it is to helping brown or darker people.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
There is an Half-Ethiopian actress and an Indian actress in it. That's as close as it is to helping brown or darker people.
Come on dawg that half Ethiopian looks white as hell I mean something that puts blax on like a Moana where he went all out for