Official Battlefield 3 Thread

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
I can't cop the vechicle upgrade for the very same reason why I can't trick on hoes for p*ssy

I just wouldn't be able to live with myself, and I'd feel like a lame whenever I killed someone because I didn't earn that shyt. It's basically cheating and should really be removed from the store imo.

:ld:
What's this vehicle upgrade y'all are talking about?

Haven't played in months

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tried to play this earlier and cut it off. I haven't even played this that much and I'm already bored of it. 12v12 is not what's hot in the streets.

I'm not really feeling the B2K maps like that. Having to play CQA only on most of the maps and how LARGE they are just dulls the experience.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
its impossible to defend on rush that gunship is overpowered not to mention u gotta deal with tanks and attack heli shyt is ridiculous:to:

I took that bytch out in a jet and the shyt literally respawned in 12 sec :stopitslime: C/S on AL being a huge disappointment. They have to patch that shyt when its available to everyone. OAN this game looks hideous graphics wise:huhldup: I never payed attention but when I started playing these new maps everything look like a muddy, grainy mess

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn ya'll really not feeling Armored Kill :ohhh:

Stoop Kid

I think i can
Daps
Reppin
ps 118
glad i didnt buy it... im surprised yall didnt see how crappy it looked just from the previews :ufdup:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Damn ya'll really not feeling Armored Kill :ohhh:

I mean the tank mode is ok if ppl actually play the objective and not hide all day in trees with rocket launchers. But rush is torture if your defending. I just found out that you can parachute out the gunship also. Basically you can get behind enemy lines and arm the M-Coms before the defenders are allowed to even spawn in the area.:what: Way too balanced in the atttackers favor

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt is just too big for consoles

Word. They next map pack maps needs to be the size of like Siene Crossing or the indoors of Operation Metro.

I know they already have CQC but they should make maps like that size but outdoors. They're showing crazy trailers and shyt for the game when it really ain't all that on consoles.

:to: