Official Battlefield 3 Thread

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Armored Kill is clearly DLC made for the PC.

I would imagine with 64 player matches that shyt is a lot more fun, but with 24? Hell nah. And with all those players they're would be hella people with stingers waiting to bring down that Gunship. On consoles, nikkas just running around trying to shoot people not even minding getting blown the fukk up by the Gunship.

Dude has been in the damn thing the whole match just racking up kills.

I hate dudes that do that shyt
:troll:

Q2EEzY

Pro
Daps
:whoo: These maps are huge! I can't fly for shyt though :shaq2:

Ain't it crazy though with the scale of the game, you can go from close quarters combat in office buildings, to crazy vehicular action in sprawling vistas and mountain sides depending on your taste. So many gameplay options

Jet

Banned
Daps
They should either give the defending team more jets to combat the Gunship on Rush or take that bytch out completely.

:upsetfavre: Armored Kill is trash

I wont play Rush until they fix it...and Conquest is ridiculously boring

I mean the tank mode is ok if ppl actually play the objective and not hide all day in trees with rocket launchers. But rush is torture if your defending. I just found out that you can parachute out the gunship also. Basically you can get behind enemy lines and arm the M-Coms before the defenders are allowed to even spawn in the area.:what: Way too balanced in the atttackers favor

Co-sign all of this

DICE fukked up with that gunship :thumbsdown:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
A yo shout out to Rekka came thru and we turned that match around on them bytch ass nikkas :bustback:

Jet

Banned
Daps

I might give AK another try :ehh:

Last edited by a moderator:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Why don't they allow the defending team to have the gunship? Its way to easy to pick off stationary soldiers

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Armored Kills maps are huge as fuk. Its like each map is the size of a city, literally.

but every map is always full so its cool. So much so that I tried to get into like 5 seperate rooms and they were all maxed out with players.

How many more DLC is suppose to drop?....still don't regret skipping those CQC maps, I have MW3 for that shyt.

Fatboi, if u wanna dub lemme know hoe.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That gunship is :shaq2:

But I have fun destroying that shyt with jets :gladbron:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Armored Kills maps are huge as fuk. Its like each map is the size of a city, literally.

but every map is always full so its cool. So much so that I tried to get into like 5 seperate rooms and they were all maxed out with players.

How many more DLC is suppose to drop?....still don't regret skipping those CQC maps, I have MW3 for that shyt.

Fatboi, if u wanna dub lemme know hoe
Bruh where were you that day I dropped that link?? The other week the game had a glitch and nikkas got BF premium for free. It was only working for like an hour but me and a few cats here :eat: real fast. I got all the maps now breh. :whew: I actually like the huge maps though I just wish it were a few more people. I can't stand when you getting ate up by that gunship thats just hovering around the air.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Bruh where were you that day I dropped that link?? The other week the game had a glitch and nikkas got BF premium for free. It was only working for like an hour but me and a few cats here :eat: real fast. I got all the maps now breh. :whew: I actually like the huge maps though I just wish it were a few more people. I can't stand when you getting ate up by that gunship thats just hovering around the air.

:beli:

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps

RUSH is still trash. All they did was make the Gunship spawn longer. Its still there trollin the sky. And the real issue is the Defenders dont have enough defense. The Gunship sitting the in sky..with people jumping out near the objectives while the attackers still have all types of Ground Armor coming on the front line....and u can still have someone on foot flanking. The Defenders dont have enough Ground Armor..to make it fair. They need to give the Attackers less vehicles or the Defenders more.

I hopped on yesterday....and i got killed by everything but a foot soldier.