Official Battlefield 3 Thread

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
So I guess this shyt is dead :snoop: I think they need to just release all the DLC because once BLOPS2 drops is a wrap

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They need to re-balance some things with this Armored Kill DLC.

First of all, the Gunship shyt on Rush is lame as fukk. nikkas in there the whole match spamming and going 30 and 5 and shyt. It wouldn't be a problem if the other team didn't have Jets also to protect it. And if you're going to give a team a Gunship and a jet, you have to give the team defending more than 1 jet.

It's too much to deal with. You have bomb spam from above all fukking match, then you have nikkas in the fast tanks on the ground wrecking shyt, it's hard and annoying trying defend anything with all of that going on.

You really need someone in the Jet at all times to just take down the Gunship. If you aren't aware of that bullshyt you're team is going to get raped.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
They need to re-balance some things with this Armored Kill DLC.

First of all, the Gunship shyt on Rush is lame as fukk. nikkas in there the whole match spamming and going 30 and 5 and shyt. It wouldn't be a problem if the other team didn't have Jets also to protect it. And if you're going to give a team a Gunship and a jet, you have to give the team defending more than 1 jet.

It's too much to deal with. You have bomb spam from above all fukking match, then you have nikkas in the fast tanks on the ground wrecking shyt, it's hard and annoying trying defend anything with all of that going on.

You really need someone in the Jet at all times to just take down the Gunship. If you aren't aware of that bullshyt you're team is going to get raped.

Thats fukking ridiculous that the attacking team has the gunship. Makes disarming damn near impossible.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Are ppl still playing this game like that?

As much as liked it, I'm burned out completely.

I cant believe there's still like 2-3 more DLCs to come out.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^ if u got armored kill then u better let me dub fakkit

THESE nikkaS CLAIM 300 BUT WE BDK :bustback:

Nah I ain't got that and I may not ever get it.

I'm not really feeling GIGANTIC maps with only 24 players. The maps themselves look great but I'm not liking the idea of playing a match and probably averaging 3-4 kills.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Are ppl still playing this game like that?

As much as liked it, I'm burned out completely.

I cant believe there's still like 2-3 more DLCs to come out.

I only play the game like once or twice a week bro

of course if u play it daily like most these lame nikkas do you'll definitely get burnt out b, but that goes for ANY game

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Nah I ain't got that and I may not ever get it.

I'm not really feeling GIGANTIC maps with only 24 players. The maps themselves look great but I'm not liking the idea of playing a match and probably averaging 3-4 kills.

:laff: Thats exactly whats happening. Full matches with ppl have 3-5 kills. IDK if ppl are burnt out but this shyt is lacking compared to when Close Quarters dropped. Barely any of the lobbies are full and thats horrible. The maps are already large as fukk for a full 24 so if 4 ppl are missing shyt gets downright boring. They should have scaled back on the console instead of porting shyt from PC. They need to just leave the Bad Company series for the consoles and keep the main series PC

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:laff: Thats exactly whats happening. Full matches with ppl have 3-5 kills. IDK if ppl are burnt out but this shyt is lacking compared to when Close Quarters dropped. Barely any of the lobbies are full and thats horrible. The maps are already large as fukk for a full 24 so if 4 ppl are missing shyt gets downright boring. They should have scaled back on the console instead of porting shyt from PC. They need to just leave the Bad Company series for the consoles and keep the main series PC

u aint lying maps are fukkin huge so u aint gonna get that many kills and we still got like 2 more dlc left on top of that :damn:

Jet

Banned
Daps
DICE lead designer Gustav Halling lays down a few upcoming tweaks to Battlefield 3: Armored Kill.

On his blog, he writes,

Tomorrow we finally open up the flood gates and releases BF3: Armored Kill for PC and Xbox360 Premium player!

We have gotten some really great feedback from PS3 owners and awesome reviews. There are also a few minor good experiences and feedback which I wanted to address now to inform everyone we are on it and will update them as soon as possible.

These updates are expected to go live either late this week (Thursday/Friday) or early next week (Monday/Tuesday) for all platforms. Its too early to say when yet.

Check out the list of fixes and tweaks below:

Mobile Artillery

The Mobile artillery’s “Proximity Defense” unlock is causing players to “suicide” when being used in both vehicles with higher reprorate in the US HIMARS.

Gunship in Rush

Defenders have been having a hard time winning the last week and we are making tweaks to even out the battlefield. The Gunship will respawn after 90 seconds instead of 60 seconds in Rush after being destroyed.

Alborz Mountains Conquest Large (PC only)

On conquest large there is a bug where the Russian attack helicopter doesn’t show up in the spawn menu. It is however spawned in so either drive down to it or use a airplane as a “spawner” closer to it.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They should either give the defending team more jets to combat the Gunship on Rush or take that bytch out completely.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
u aint lying maps are fukkin huge so u aint gonna get that many kills and we still got like 2 more dlc left on top of that :damn:

that or they need to drop that price on the DLC....

$9.99 and I'll buy it :youngsabo: