Official Battlefield 3 Thread

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Battlefield the one game where you will suck if you stop playing it. I haven't touched it since Madden came out..got on last night and got destroyed

u aint neva lied i took a few months off got back on and still havent been as good as i use too :why:

its like i :rip:

shyt still fun though :lawd:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:pachaha: traps? Breh 30 kills 20k for 2 hours? Did you go positive? Sounds like you a sniper... How you get 30kills in a 2 hour match with a shotty?:dwillhuh:

i dont snipe actually i only do that if i have too

i disable the vehicle then javelin it dummies stay in it and i soflam the air vehicles

the shotty is actually good cuz i can kill u in 2 shots in the chest it seems with it for me or head shot u i kinda creep around corners and shyt or follow u when u dont see me

i get my ass handed when its midrange against weapons since shotty cant do much of shyt :laff:

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
i dont snipe actually i only do that if i have too

i disable the vehicle then javelin it dummies stay in it and i soflam the air vehicles

the shotty is actually good cuz i can kill u in 2 shots in the chest it seems with it for me or head shot u i kinda creep around corners and shyt or follow u when u dont see me

i get my ass handed when its midrange against weapons since shotty cant do much of shyt :laff:

I'm a natural born killer. I'm out there like Rambo... And I do everything you do... Breh you gon need to learn how to play the game... But if you content handle it. Just don't see me on Xbox especially if you're my enemy :birdman:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm a natural born killer. I'm out there like Rambo... And I do everything you do... Breh you gon need to learn how to play the game... But if you content handle it. Just don't see me on Xbox especially if you're my enemy :birdman:

im willing to take tips FAM help me out :to: :bow:

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
IMAG0432.jpg

:manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OMGG...

I had the 360 version since release...

Yesterday I deceided to get the PS3 copy since it was $10 at Bestbuy....got dam this shyt is horrible compared to 360

Sadly because BC2 on PS3 was almost on par with the 360 copy..

1240265992468.jpg

How the fukk n1ggas only paid $10 for this and I was came out of pocket $40 with tax for the REGULAR edition?

The edition that came with B2K wasn't in stock so I opted for this one since I looked everywhere else.

Grr.

Edit:I just watched the AK launch trailer and wow @ the snow map. Sh1t looks amazing(for PC) as I know on the consoles it's gonna be scaled back tremendously.

These maps look like they'll have lots of dead zones hence why I don't think I'll cop these. 24 players is WAAAAY too small for the vanilla maps and now these maps are like twice as big???

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
No, what I'm saying is. You can spawn in the jet and just take out the Gunship over and over again.

The Gunship isn't fast at all, and the people in them usually are focused on the ground. They're there to wreck shyt on the ground. It can't be moved manually, it just flies in a circle around the battlefield. So you can literally just spawn in the jet and find it easily, get behind it or on it's side and just shoot the hell out of it.

It's main defense is if there's another jet on it's team protecting it and fighting you.

are gunships in every maps or just the new ones? I can't peep the new joints til the 18th

I don't know military lingo bro, I'm from the hood so I don't know

:wow: