Official Battlefield 3 Thread

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Can you fly choppers/jets? Just cop the vehicle upgrade. Heatseekers are wack anyway because if you smartly deploy your flares they will never touch you

:rudy: all you got to do is fire one missile, wait for the flare to go away and quickly fire the other missile. works every time.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just played for some hours with my boy and lil bro.

The maps are huge, but we all knew this going in. The new tanks are fast as shyt. nikkas out here whippin' these things like cars with cannons on them. Every map has hella vehicles to get in. shyt is crazy cause they're all over the place. Not just in the base.

I enjoyed Rush more than Conquest on these. With Conquest, the zones are far as fukk from each other so there's really little to none ground infantry fighting going on. And while I'm down for vehicles, I want to shoot people too. So I find a nice balance with Rush when it comes to this.

The Gunship rapes, and you have to be conscience of it or you'll be destroyed all match. The cool thing is... it's easy to take down. I don't think it has flares, so people can take it down on foot with Stingers, and it's basically target practice for jets/helicopters (so those who are looking for Jet points... :scheme:). For 1 Conquest match, I literally just spawned in the Jet and did nothing but take down the Gunship repeatedly.

I got my Heat Seakers in the process :lolbron:

The maps vary more than the originals and they look beautiful.

I didn't even try the new tank mode. I was just on Rush and Conquest. I really think these shine in Rush Mode. And the new drop-in from the gunship is a nice addition to the gameplay... especially with how big these are.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
so if I spawn in a jet then leave and kill someone I get jet points?

:ohhh:

No, what I'm saying is. You can spawn in the jet and just take out the Gunship over and over again.

The Gunship isn't fast at all, and the people in them usually are focused on the ground. They're there to wreck shyt on the ground. It can't be moved manually, it just flies in a circle around the battlefield. So you can literally just spawn in the jet and find it easily, get behind it or on it's side and just shoot the hell out of it.

It's main defense is if there's another jet on it's team protecting it and fighting you.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
OMGG...

I had the 360 version since release...

Yesterday I deceided to get the PS3 copy since it was $10 at Bestbuy....got dam this shyt is horrible compared to 360

Sadly because BC2 on PS3 was almost on par with the 360 copy..

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I bought a new ps3 just for this last night. Will be on tongiht. Wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
one match had 1500 tickets took 2 hrs to finish had over 20000 points :ooh:

:what: :scusthov: you mean 200,000 right? Cause 20k I can get that within a regular room 200-300 tickets. The most I have ever gotten was 79k going against mightyhealthy and winning on that metro finished at like 70 kills too. Conquest regular tickets too

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:what: you mean 200,000 right? Cause 20k I can get that within a regular room 200-300 tickets. The most I have ever gotten was 79k going against mightyhealthy and winning on that metro finished at like 70 kills too. Conquest regular tickets too

YA 20K i aint shyt in that game im still tryin to get better :dead:

my aiming is worse than a blind guy shooting :no:

i ended up using that DAO 12 gun since i get more kills with it but i have to be close range though

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
YA 20K i aint shyt in that game im still tryin to get better :dead:

my aiming is worse than a blind guy shooting :no:

i ended up using that DAO 12 gun since i get more kills with it but i have to be close range though

:damn: what the hell you be doing shooting at the walls? How many kills did you end up with?

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
OMGG...

I had the 360 version since release...

Yesterday I deceided to get the PS3 copy since it was $10 at Bestbuy....got dam this shyt is horrible compared to 360

Sadly because BC2 on PS3 was almost on par with the 360 copy..
Is this still on sale?

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
Battlefield the one game where you will suck if you stop playing it. I haven't touched it since Madden came out..got on last night and got destroyed