Official Battlefield 3 Thread

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
fukking maps taking two hours and shyt :beli:

to download damn but when u play them there huge but the matches been going by so fast also.

so many vehicles up in there u think u safe in the air GUESS AGAIN :russ:

if u like to snipe it can be paradise cuz so many different areas to hide but mite not get many kills

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Your ISP is :flabbynsick:

It been 12 minutes and it's at 67% with 5 minutes left.

:ahh:

it was raining up here earlier so maybe that had summin to do with it.

Tried it a few hours later and the download took like 20 min.

I and all none premium members gotta wait till september 18th for these Armored Kill maps :upsetfavre:

are people with heat seekers on their jets and copters cheesing us noobs who have no add ons in that shyt? That's the main thing I'm not looking forward to with these new maps.

I'm like still like 400 points away from heatseekers and had the game since launch

:to:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
What is this Midnight Metro Madness thing? :krs:

How do you get it? Is it on PS3?

Or is it just some fanmade modulation on PC?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

I and all none premium members gotta wait till september 18th for these Armored Kill maps :upsetfavre:

are people with heat seekers on their jets and copters cheesing us noobs who have no add ons in that shyt? That's the main thing I'm not looking forward to with these new maps.

I'm like still like 400 points away from heatseekers and had the game since launch

Can you fly choppers/jets? Just cop the vehicle upgrade. Heatseekers are wack anyway because if you smartly deploy your flares they will never touch you

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Can you fly choppers/jets? Just cop the vehicle upgrade. Heatseekers are wack anyway because if you smartly deploy your flares they will never touch you

I can't cop the vechicle upgrade for the very same reason why I can't trick on hoes for p*ssy

I just wouldn't be able to live with myself, and I'd feel like a lame whenever I killed someone because I didn't earn that shyt. It's basically cheating and should really be removed from the store imo.

:ld:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Im not feeling this shyt on first impression. Tank superiority sucks and it will be dominated by idiot teammates and lots of cheese

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps

Do what I did. Lay down Anti Tank mines in a place where its guaranteed to kill somoene. Hop in the Jet or Copter and just fly around away from people and avoid getting shot down until someone run over the Mine. You will get Jets points for it since you in the Jet at the time. :lolbron:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Do what I did. Lay down Anti Tank mines in a place where its guaranteed to kill somoene. Hop in the Jet or Copter and just fly around away from people and avoid getting shot down until someone run over the Mine. You will get Jets points for it since you in the Jet at the time. :lolbron:

alright i'll try this but

say I lay a mine down, okay....when I die and spawn in a jet will that mine still be there or do I have to get in the jet within the same life?

:yeshrug:

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
alright i'll try this but

say I lay a mine down, okay....when I die and spawn in a jet will that mine still be there or do I have to get in the jet within the same life?

:yeshrug:

it will still be there like always :jawalrus: So just jet camp and hope you dont get the kill before u get in the Jet

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
it will still be there like always :jawalrus: So just jet camp and hope you dont get the kill before u get in the Jet

so even when I die the mine will still there? :ohhh:

i never really used them since I realized they weren't like Claymores in COD and didn't kill people. I used to get mad as shyt when nikkas ran past them and nothing happened :damn:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Drop some impressions on these maps (and new weapons?)

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
:snoop: @ the only server with players in it are 1000 tickets.

do nikkas really want to play for that long?

where all the 300 tickets or less games at? be reasonable,