Official Battlefield 3 Thread

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I can't wait for the CQC maps. I'm tired of playing matches where dudes aren't even going for the objectives because they're too busy fukking around in the jets/choppers.

:smh:

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
What updates? Are y'all even good at playing this game? Chewizzle or w/e was a formidable opponent but even him I made light work off. I'm probably the best on the Xbox side:birdman::win::yeshrug:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
This. You can see what points need to be defended or taken over its not rocket science

:what:

Yeah, but can you see every enemy around you? The ones sniping on rooftoops, or running around the backside?

Playing with a good squad of ppl with mics will cut down on your deaths like 50% b/c u can watch out for each other. Not to mention when you do die, they can revive you quickly. And it's much easier to have everyone agree on attacking a certain objective all at once.

There's these two dudes on my PSn list that when I run with them, shyt is like CLOCKWORK. I dont think we've ever lost a game.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I can't wait for the CQC maps. I'm tired of playing matches where dudes aren't even going for the objectives because they're too busy fukking around in the jets/choppers.

:smh:

bruh i hate that shyt with a passion especially with the choppers. when i'm in the chopper i go immediately to where my squad is and help them take that shyt or soften up the tanks or whatever.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Don't play with me if you too p*ssy to push forward when the opposing team is pressuring. Can't stand that shyt :dry:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
fuk a CQC

if I want small ass maps I'll just play MW3 :dry:

So I'm skipping that BS, I'm looking forward to the final DLC that drops after that, they say its going to have the largest maps in BF history, can't wait :eat:

just ran some games with my fellow Atheist brother "No Mayo" (I have no idea what his sn is on The Coli)

we kept it real demonic friend :shaq:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
What updates? Are y'all even good at playing this game? Chewizzle or w/e was a formidable opponent but even him I made light work off. I'm probably the best on the Xbox side:birdman::win::yeshrug:

i havent played in months so i dled the rent-a-server thing and i when i logged in it made me dl a 175mb patch.

Jet

Banned
Daps
I applied to the rec room platoon...anybody from there still play?