Official Battlefield 3 Thread

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:what:

Yeah, but can you see every enemy around you? The ones sniping on rooftoops, or running around the backside?

Playing with a good squad of ppl with mics will cut down on your deaths like 50% b/c u can watch out for each other. Not to mention when you do die, they can revive you quickly. And it's much easier to have everyone agree on attacking a certain objective all at once.

There's these two dudes on my PSn list that when I run with them, shyt is like CLOCKWORK. I dont think we've ever lost a game.

I ran with yall more then a few times im not knocking it im just saying for me I play better when Im totally focused on gameplay. Plus for the most part the sound of the mic and background noise is horrid.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Cheap ass DICE's servers don't even exist anymore.....every server is a user made one now breh :noah:

EA and Capcom both share the crown when it comes to fukkin gamers over

yeah it sucs b/c when I want to play a regular length Conquest sub 300 ticket game, I always end up getting put into a 1,500 ticket game that would take over an hour.

My quit % percentage is thru the roof right now

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The worst is when the enemy has only 10 tickets left and they somehow manage to sneak and set the fukking charge :dry:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
The worst is when the enemy has only 10 tickets left and they somehow manage to sneak and set the fukking charge :dry:
:wow:

U was holding it down with that support classic breh, u went like 26 and 1 with the most points..... :ooh:

nikka had an infinite amount of grenades on some Hershel's shotgun from Walking Dead shyt :laff:

So I decided to just stay in the cut and play the medic role in case someone got murked :ehh:

Can't believe we lost that one tho, is it me or does the games seem longer now? I don't remember Rush games being this long in the past.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Can't believe we lost that one tho, is it me or does the games seem longer now? I don't remember Rush games being this long in the past.
It's these high fukking ticket counts :laugh:

RIP Normal Servers :rip:

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

That's shyt is wack. I hate how you can't tell how many tickets they got set on a server before you join either. I tired of these 300 ticket rush games :wtb:

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State

I don't mind them distributing server load across users ... jumping in games and lag is much better ... but they really need an option for normalized scoring/settings so I don't jump in these weird server games.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Spike Lee abandoned the squad. I later found him playing for the opposing team so i had to find him.

16335d1334924257-funny-gifs-48.gif

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I rabdomly saw ncogneto last night in a server when i was playing with a group of lads from another forum.

A game of rush we really should have won :noah:

Rush with 100's of tickets is shiiite. I was getting huge random spikes of lag as well. So we went and played in our own server once we had enough to get started.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
GAME IS fukkING GARBAGE.

HOW DO YOU GET PASS THE HORRIBLE DEATHCAM WHERE YOU CANT EVEN fukkING GO TO OPTION AND JUST DO "shyt". shyt LIKE CUSTOMIZING YOUR LOAD OUTS, CHANGING YOUR SETTINGS, ETC. YOU CANT EVEN DO shyt AFTER THE GAME IN THE POST GAME LOBBY. YOU JUST fukkING STUCK STARING AT YOUR KILLER.