Official Battlefield 3 Thread

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Spike Lee abandoned the squad. I later found him playing for the opposing team so i had to find him.

16335d1334924257-funny-gifs-48.gif

its so demonic friend :shaq:

I hate conquest btw, I only played to help you lose. :ahh:

yal ended up winning anyway :sadcam:

The commentary of the white boys on my team were hilarious tho, they were mad as hell at you guys :laff:

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
i agree with the sentiments posted earlier about 1500 ticket rooms and getting booted because youre beasting in a room... ea dropped the ball with that one... but when do they not drop the ball?

i can't wait to see how max payne is and grawfs is also how that new map pack will be for bf3 but to me the level of competition in the game has dropped and the game is kinda annoying.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Havent been on in months(school) will be on tonight

Jet

Banned
Daps
New DLC, Content Service, and Double XP Weekend

We've got some exclusive (unofficial, but from a very reliable source) news and some new dates for you all. It looks like EA/DICE is rolling out a premium content service, and are also planning to drop 5th expansion after their previously announced End Game DLC. In addition, there will be a DOUBLE XP WEEKEND this weekend, May 12th - 14th!

Battlefield Premium : June 4th

Battlefield™ Premium will land you a number of content drops with unique in-game items not available anywhere else. First out is the one-of-a-kind Premium knife and black dog tag, plus a set of soldier camos, weapon camos, dog tags and Assignments that will make sure you stand out and get more personalization options.

Close Quarters : June 12th

June 2012 : Guide
Get the upper hand with this strategy guide, teaching you how to improve and become an even more skilled player.

August 2012: Bonus Content

Fall 2012 : Armored Kill

Winter 2012 : End Game

March 2013 : 5th Expansion Pack (still untitled)

New DLC, Content Service, and Double XP Weekend | BATTLEFIELDO

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Wtf is battlefield premium :pacspit: it better have came with the limited edition :pacspit: or more spit will follow :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: eff ea! :pacspit:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Double XP was this weekend that just past? This shyt should have been posted last week.

:wtf: