Official Battlefield 3 Thread

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Conquest is too slow for me, I only can play it when I'm tired of Rush and wanna switch up pace.

Rush = heavy metal rock and hardcore hiphop :gladbron:

Conquest = smooth jazz/easy listening :ehh:

:rudy::beli:

You're playing with the wrong people then. Conquest is the best by far when you have a good squad playing as a team and even more funner on mics.

Running up to capture a flag with 5-6 teammates and everyone watching each others back and talking to each other is :ooh: And if it's a stage like Metro or Seine or a couple others, there's insane action b/c everything is so close.

I find Rush to be boring as hell, the maps are too small....EXCEPT for that base jumping map. That right there is :gladbron: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxqG-Km1p98

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
:rudy::beli:

You're playing with the wrong people then. Conquest is the best by far when you have a good squad playing as a team and even more funner on mics.

Running up to capture a flag with 5-6 teammates and everyone watching each others back and talking to each other is :ooh: And if it's a stage like Metro or Seine or a couple others, there's insane action b/c everything is so close.

I find Rush to be boring as hell, the maps are too small....EXCEPT for that base jumping map. That right there is :gladbron: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxqG-Km1p98

eh, to each his own, i prefer rush, action just seems more fast paced in that mode IMO, Playing Conquest makes me feel like I could just spark an L and chill in the middle of the battle if I want....mad slow
:ehh:

add me breh, what time u getting on?

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Garbage ass teammates. Some things certainly didn't change with this game :dry:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I like rush more too, I cant get into conquest.

I think my issue with Rush is I dont get enough points.

I started playing this game late, in likeDecember, so I was behind. Therefore I needed alot of points to catchup with others and get my weapons up.

Thus Conquest allows me to do that.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
People who play without mics:what:

You may as well not play for all the use you'll be.:stopitslime:

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
I like it. And if they miss you at least know you're being shot at when the screen starts to blur... then we bussin back :rambo:

thumbs-up-chuck.gif

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Conquest & SDM were my modes on BC2. But I've mainly played Rush on Battlefield 3 for some reason.