Official Battlefield 3 Thread

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
when i do that all that pops up is a screen listing everyone who's currently playing :rudy:
That's because you're holding it down too long :laugh:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
not sure if anyone else does this, but before you head into an area that might look dangerous, press select a bunch of times while looking over the area. If someones there then they get spotted and you can take em out from there

Spotting enemies makes sniping a lot more useful.

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Jay3147 on xbox live. I'm decent, but I gotta get some more play time in.

Stoop Kid

I think i can
Daps
Reppin
ps 118
sometimes I take the suppression feature off my guns just so i can hear that pop that they make... shyt is so satisfying for some reason :takedat:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
That's because you're holding it down too long :laugh:

Just got off, ran like 3 Rush games....added u as soon as I got on but u never accepted

:yeshrug:

sometimes I take the suppression feature off my guns just so i can hear that pop that they make... shyt is so satisfying for some reason :takedat:

ditto, suppression makes the guns sound like gay Black Ops guns, real nikkas don't use that shyt breh, i don't give a shyt if it gives away my spot, that just gives me more reason to be on point

:win:

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
If anyone plays mostly Conquest on PS3, add me. JackVegas691. I don't have a mic though. :sadbron:

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
How is this for PS3? I saw some videos of the PC version the other day and this game looks godly.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
How is this for PS3? I saw some videos of the PC version the other day and this game looks godly.

Same game except the console versions have no 64 players and visuals are slightly downgraded compared to the PC version.

Overall experience is the same tho.

Best multiplayer experience you will have this generation bar none, no other game in the MP department comes close :ahh:

and this is coming from someone who prefers SP games over MP games

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
side note...

I can't respect nikkas who play TDM in BF3, if I'm partied up with some Sohh/Coli cats and u fools decide to hit up TDM i always immediately back out.. :childplease:

if u wanna play TDM then go play COD, playing it in BF3 defeats the purpose of playing BF3.

We got these big ass maps, vehicles, jets n shyt, and u want to cut down the size of all that shyt to run some generic tdm? :stopitslime:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
No way console game is anything near PC. You losers dont know what its like to have 32 nikkas on ur ass :rudy:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
battlefield_3_gif_1_by_mechadeku-d4mzsl9.gif

this nikka literally jumps out of the jet, kills some other nikka flying a jet, THEN JUMPS BACK INTO THE JET MID AIR, I didn't think this was possible :gladbron:

and yal lil nikkas still playing Call of Duty and Gears of War mp :childplease:

missing out on this greatness :ahh: