Official Battlefield 3 Thread

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Be back on the multi soon brehs
Send me an invite when you're up for it. I'm usually good for most nights, except Wednesday and Friday nights.

I remember the game and all, but I'll be booboo at it until I re-familiarize myself with the controls.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Send me an invite when you're up for it. I'm usually good for most nights, except Wednesday and Friday nights.

I remember the game and all, but I'll be booboo at it until I re-familiarize myself with the controls.

I was planning a return myself but I've enjoyed the Future Soldier beta and been looking forward to the retail (maybe) at the end of the month and Max Payne 3 in a few weeks. If the multi in MP3 is hot shyt, I don't see myself playing any other with the little time I do have

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn, yal haven't been on it for a while huh?

Be prepared... they re-balanced everything, so a lot of guns are shytty now.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
^^^^yeah I used to be a shotgun 870MS nikka :smugfavre:, but the recoil is awful on it now, so I've gotten really good with the AEK971, PDR(or whatever that is).

I got ran last night though b/c I hadnt played in a few days. When you have a bad night, you have a BAD night on that game.

Rain

๐Ÿ‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The fukk did they do to all my fukking guns!??!

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If you're used to hip firing when you're in close quarters... you better take off that heavy barrel if you have it attached, you won't be hittin' a damn thing with it on.

Also, good luck trying to run and gun with the LMGs now. Better yet, good luck hitting your target with the LMGs while you're not in prone.

shyt had my aim looking :flabbynsick: til I just said fukk this and found new guns that worked for me post-patch.

jajahoe

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
KIlleen, TX
People saying the new visual effect when your being shot at/suppressed ruined the game. How is it to y'all?

they hate it cus it makes you way more inaccurate. u can be point blank from a person with a shotgun and miss cus ur suppressed. if all they need to do is turn how much ur bullets spread when ur suppressed itll be good

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
You know what's so :krs: about this game?

Like when you're in an area running around safe for a few secs, and you're looking around, and that quick moment you see an enemy out the far corner of ur eye. By the split second you turn to get an aim on them....it's too late. You're dead. :deadrose:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
M4 is the father that takes a lot of friends out of this world. Landmines are underrated. Drop 2 of them joints at all intersections, every single respawn and some poor individual driving recklessly in his little hummer/jeep is going to locate it for me. Double kills all day.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
school almost over add me loosedagawd ill be back on:shaq:,

:edit: they re balanced everything? WOW

Q2EEzY

Pro
Daps
Yep you're going to be tinkering with your loadouts for whatever scenario: close, medium and long ranges

Jet

Banned
Daps
I just copped the 'Back to Karkand' maps :ohmy:

If you haven't got them yet, they're 600 microsoft points right now