Official Battlefield 3 Thread

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Damn these new maps are fukking piff. I thought they would be trash on some COD shyt but I'm pleasantly surprised. The spawns aren't too bad considering the map size and there hasn't been an overkill of shotguns.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Mmmm, not sure. I often have all sorts of audio problems at the strangest times.

I thought I was the only one. After a huge fight where a tank would get blown up or an M-Comm would get destroyed the audio would just drop like someone press the mute button

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
K/D never mattered in Battlefield. The game is ridiculously hard to keep a good K/D ratio if you are actually trying to win and complete objectives. Its about having fun. COD stat whores can't understand that.

Anyways, I haven't played BF3 in a while, is it worth getting the premium service?

Besides Tom, I probably have the worse K/D ratio on the PS3. (not even going to post the numbers:bryan:) But its cool because this game is so much more deeper and interesting then COD, where you would just get killed over and over again by campers to the point of rage quitting half the time. Some ppl have real good K/D like GG and Lex while playing objectives. But the majority of ppl with K/D over 1.0 play strictly TDM and camp. If you plan on getting all the maps, then get premium

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Besides Tom, I probably have the worse K/D ratio on the PS3. (not even going to post the numbers:bryan:) But its cool because this game is so much more deeper and interesting then COD, where you would just get killed over and over again by campers to the point of rage quitting half the time. Some ppl have real good K/D like GG and Lex while playing objectives. But the majority of ppl with K/D over 1.0 play strictly TDM and camp. If you plan on getting all the maps, then get premium

I resent this statement. :dry:

I'm sittin at a respectable 1.5, and I play all game modes & objectives. I'm not amazing on the sticks, but I play smart and try to get every advantage I can.

Which is what kills me when some people say they didn't even know how to spot months after playing. That is, if not the most, one of the most important tools to get kills. Lets face it, for us coming from playing COD, targets in BF3 are way smaller because there's so much space. Thats why it's essential to spot because even if you might not be able to see the enemy for whatever reason, you can still find where they are/might be going on the mini-map, and you can still see that little orange triangle slightly above their heads after you spot.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
winning games is far more important to k/d ratio

I don't care if I go 30 and 2, if I lose the game I'm not happy

:why: in bf3 if it aint conquest then k/d is way more important than win/loss cause at least in pc 31 other fukking morons can cost you the game but if you 20-5 record :win: then fukk them teammates :pacspit:

bf3 k/d is way more harder to get than cod so its way more impressive I be with my 1.5 k/d with 18% accuracy like :smugfavre: pc only of course cause yall xbox and ps3 gamers aint shyt ... forreal :whoo:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
To the ps3 side of things yall trying to run again or everybody cool doing the solo thing?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
To the ps3 side of things yall trying to run again or everybody cool doing the solo thing?

always down for some clan gooning.

To the cats who don't know how to change or put in [COLI] as their clan tag. See image below.

Gotta log into battlelog.battlefield.com

Edit your profile (Battlelog / Sign in)

s4rh3l.jpg

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I try to enjoy myself in the vehicle matches but I usually land on a team where nobody wants to get in our shyt and fight the dudes on the other team who are in the tanks, helis etc. It makes for an annoying experience.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I try to enjoy myself in the vehicle matches but I usually land on a team where nobody wants to get in our shyt and fight the dudes on the other team who are in the tanks, helis etc. It makes for an annoying experience.
killing suckas in tanks and helicopters is so :ahh:
Most dudes when u catch them on the ground without a vehicle get gunned and clapped up quick

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
I can fly with the Jet pretty decent but....its too late...because cant dog fight with out heatseekers or flares. I'm freshmeat. I just try to pick off unsuspecting choppers or infantry...but I dont last up there long enough.

I gave up on Helicopters ...I just have someone else fly and play as the gunner.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
I can fly with the Jet pretty decent but....its too late...because cant dog fight with out heatseekers or flares. I'm freshmeat. I just try to pick off unsuspecting choppers or infantry...but I dont last up there long enough.

I gave up on Helicopters ...I just have someone else fly and play as the gunner.

shyt is unbalanced b, i honestly think heatseekers should be taken out the game or given to everybody