Official Battlefield 3 Thread

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
nikka is approaching Beanie Mac levels of stupidity :heh:

:rudy:

nikka, I had the game a month or two bfore I knew what spotting was. I just play and learn as I go along. I have ZERO experience with Battlefield prior to this game.

All that matters to me when I play is getting flags/points and kills. :manny:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps

nikka, I had the game a month or two bfore I knew what spotting was. I just play and learn as I go along. I have ZERO experience with Battlefield prior to this game.

:what:

That's not a Battlefield newb question. It's like a gaming newb question.

And :snoop: at it taking you so long to discover spotting.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN

:comeon:

Jet

Banned
Daps

:what: 2 months? They give you game tips while you're at the loading screen :comeon:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:what: 2 months? They give you game tips while you're at the loading screen :comeon:

:manny:

it talks about spotting, but it doesnt tell you how to do it, it doesnt tell u to press 'select'. My main concern at that point was tryna to understand what the hell was going on, how to aim properly, learn the map, etc to even stay alive.

Like I said, this game was foreign to me, I only play sports games. It's like ppl viewing this board the first time seeing :umad: or :flabbynsick: Theyd have no clue what those mean.

That being said, I'm finally a Captain at this point and just led a 200% ticket conquest game in points. I'm still trying to get better.

Stop being a snob, some of y'all wouldnt know shyt about strategy in a football video game.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
man these new maps are a big fukking shotgun fest

trash

and the next one is probly gunna be trash on ps3 and xbox

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
anybody else notice this? the weapon of the guy thats shooting at you suddenly transform into silencer in the moment of shooting of you? wtf? but sounds normal when not shooting directly at you?

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
anybody else notice this? the weapon of the guy thats shooting at you suddenly transform into silencer in the moment of shooting of you? wtf? but sounds normal when not shooting directly at you?

Mmmm, not sure. I often have all sorts of audio problems at the strangest times.