Official Battlefield 3 Thread

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
just go to an empty server and practice flying on a map like operation firestorm

assuming the mechanics are similar to Bad Company 2....I think Ima pop that in....and just fly around on the heavy metal map all day until I get it.:whoo:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Gunmaster is fukking trash. Who decided to make this team based when its a single player objective? Hopefully they have that option during the next drop cus im tired of putting in work only for the my teammate to drop the opp and get the kill

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
:obama:

Change that clan tag too when you get em. :manny:

You couldnt say hi? Then u just up and leave the gm that I joined w/ u

funny-gifs-getting-angry.gif

Jet

Banned
Daps
EA: Frostbite 2 was built for PS4, Xbox 720

Patrick Soderlund, who has moved up from DICE to become head of Electronic Arts‘ EA Games label, has been talking about how the Frostbite 2 engine that powered Battlefield 3 and this year’s Medal of Honor: Warfighter is more demanding on hardware than its competitors because they always had the capabilities of future consoles in mind.

When asked if they intentionally overshoot average PC hardware in their system requirements for Frostbite 2 games with the next generation of home consoles in mind, Soderlund said: “Yeah, I’ll be honest with you — Frostbite 2 was built for the next generation. That’s how we started it. We had that in mind and we said, ‘We’re going to have to build something that can scale.’”

“It doesn’t mean that what you see in Battlefield 3 is the end state. That’s the beginning; that’s where we start and then we go forward,” he told Gamasutra in an interview about his new role at EA. “But we have a tech base that makes me feel really confident in how we’re positioned for what’s going to come in the future

He also discussed how Medal of Honor: Warfighter originally started out using Epic’s Unreal Engine 3 before making the switch to Frostbite 2: “It was basically a desire from that team, when they saw the results of Battlefield, and they saw the results of what that engine could do at the time. I’m not saying [Epic has] a bad engine — I’m just saying comparing the two at the time it was like, ‘Okay, we can do more of what we want with the Battlefield/Frostbite engine.’”

EA: Frostbite 2 was built for PS4, Xbox 720 « BeefJack - The Gamer's Sauce

:ohhh::gladbron: