Official Battlefield 3 Thread

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
1. My K/D will never be overall postive in this game...i got off to a horrible start, played too much rush were folks get cheap kills on you if you really playing the objective, and got myself killed a ton of times trying to do these different gun assignments. Same thing happened in the BC2...to far back to recover.

2. The F2000 is beastly. I ran with it before but i always liked the AEK and FAMAS better but now its CRAY

3. TDM Close Quarters is actually dope....the regular TDM had to many people in it for the flawed spawn system...the small teams now. kinda even out the bad spawning

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I actually won my first Gunmaster over the weekend.

Felt great

:russ:

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
1. My K/D will never be overall postive in this game...i got off to a horrible start,

real talk ur a fakkit if ur playing a game and only care about ur K/D ratio.

I seen cats in COD literally say on the mic "Man this game is missing up my K/D so I'm gonna back out, man" :sadcam:

what type of fakkit shyt is that, its just a game :what:

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
real talk ur a fakkit if ur playing a game and only care about ur K/D ratio.

I seen cats in COD literally say on the mic "Man this game is missing up my K/D so I'm gonna back out, man" :sadcam:

what type of fakkit shyt is that, its just a game :what:

:rudy:
fam..my Kd its like .83 of course I dont care about it...I'm just saying since I got back adjusted to the game...that doesnt represent how I currently play.

I been playing battlefield for the longest since it been on consoles...I already know..if u playing the game right you will get murked plenty of times..esp if your teams arent playing objective but you are.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
First night I played Gunmaster, 2 dudes were after me... they had hurt me so I fell back around a corner, they came lookin' for me and I hit em with that Magnum... they were lined up 1 by 1, so my 1 shot got 2 headshots

:takedat:

Q2EEzY

Pro
Daps
Finally caved and copped the Premium, had this game since launch and I'm still level 37 :ohlawd:

Got some catching up to do

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Is all of this sh1t on premium? Gunmaster sounds interesting

EA think they slick. I murked one of them premium nigs and tried to pick up that cheezin azz gun they had and that sh1t vanished w/ the quickness. FUkk EA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
K/D never mattered in Battlefield. The game is ridiculously hard to keep a good K/D ratio if you are actually trying to win and complete objectives. Its about having fun. COD stat whores can't understand that.

Anyways, I haven't played BF3 in a while, is it worth getting the premium service?

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
K/D never mattered in Battlefield. The game is ridiculously hard to keep a good K/D ratio if you are actually trying to win and complete objectives. Its about having fun. COD stat whores can't understand that.

Anyways, I haven't played BF3 in a while, is it worth getting the premium service?
20 new guns 10 new vehicles new maps yes its worth it:ahh: