Official Battlefield 3 Thread

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
I thought I was the only one. After a huge fight where a tank would get blown up or an M-Comm would get destroyed the audio would just drop like someone press the mute button

I thought I was the only one who experienced this also

:ohhh:

everything will just be mad quiet like we're in a library or summin and all u can hear is the sound of gunshots

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What I do when that audio drop happens is pull out my pistol pop a shot and then the audio comes fully back in.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I can fly with the Jet pretty decent but....its too late...because cant dog fight with out heatseekers or flares. I'm freshmeat. I just try to pick off unsuspecting choppers or infantry...but I dont last up there long enough.

I gave up on Helicopters ...I just have someone else fly and play as the gunner.

Hell as long you have flares your good. Heat Seekers are pretty worthless esp if your opponents has shyt like flares or jammers. Choppers are easy to use. Just wish I can manuever better in them.

Q2EEzY

Pro
Daps
shyt i gave up on flying too, everytime i get airborne in the pilot seat, i get the whole squad killed :snoop:

Jet

Banned
Daps
just go to an empty server and practice flying on a map like operation firestorm

Jet

Banned
Daps
How many of you got kicked/banned from a server for putting the beats on an admin and his team?

*Joins server on Operation Metro that says "no shotguns"* :what::manny:

*Squad rushes through 4 Mcom stations with ease* :takedat:

*Gets to the top of the escalator to blow up 5th and 6th Mcom station and is met with MK3A1 and Spas-12 fire* :krs:

*Squad doesn't use shotguns and still blows up both Mcom stations with no problem* :childplease:

*In the process, admin kicks 2 squad members for beasting on him* :umad:

*Squad blows up 7th and 8th Mcom station within 3 min* :lolbron:

Admin :sadcam:

Squad :russ::win:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
I'll have to try that audio fix with the pistol next time I play.

I can honestly say I have never flown a jet or heli :laugh:

Almost always in the passenger or on guns.

It could probably open my game like Lebron using post-moves, but it's just not something I do :yeshrug:

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Xbox brehs, add a nikka so we can squad up. Playing with all these randoms is starting to get old. :to:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
we need to run a [Coli] squad on PS3.

I think we have enough good players to do some damage. :birdman: